Reviews for A Mega Change
rachel chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I'm still interested and hope you will soon update. Thank you
pandoralily chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Dude, finish your story, it's great, Emma sounds a bit like me but it is GREAT AND I LOVE IT!
crusherccme chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Awesome story! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
great story
Wolfwingss chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
AHHHHHGGG! I LOVE IT! i cant stand the cliffhangers! xD Please continue, the story is sooooo good!
Ms.Imaginative chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Thank you so much for updating. I loved the chapter and I adore the movie Megamind that's why I'm reading this in the first place. But none of them had a different character than Roxanne being captured by Megamind. That's another eason I'm reading this. And I must say you make the story work out PERFECTLY. So update so please!
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Aww poor Emma. But at least shes sees how adorable Megamind is ;P I can't wait to see the next chapter!
wolves-rain-chick chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Good OC Story! Thank you for a good read:)
Ms.Imaginative chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
I love this story! Please write some more, I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!
OCLover89 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Great story, i cant wait for you to update )
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I LOVE your story! Emma is so adorable and sincere! 3 Please update soon!
callmeBaby'08 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
next chapter please
Roymeo chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I know I put your story in alert a couple months ago, but I never reviewed once and I feel kinda bad about that. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE his fanfiction, and it's definitely in my top three megamind ones. Most people don't really like OCs because they tend to be MarySues, but I personally prefer them over the real characters. And, let's face it, Roxanne is a marysue herself compared to Emma, who — in my mind — is a lot more real. I'm really excited to see a pairing that's not Roxanne centred, and am especially excited to see what happens in the chapters to come. :)
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
ohhh Good job keeping it like tthe movie,I love it...I hope the next one is soon :3
KaseyKay10 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Oh no...

Metroman faked his death *pretends to cry dramatically*

what? Too much?