Reviews for All I Want For Christmas Is A CrossDresser
H chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Oh my lawd I absolutely love this. One of the best I've ever read. Please continue it'll make my life!
PianoPrincess chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness. The mental image if Mello shaving his legs... :D
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Helloooo? Did you know this fanfic is in need of a new chapter? (Chapter 3)
Please write it or else.
CoastingNightfallXD chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
HOLY FUCK THIS IS HILARIOUS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
IM LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

and whats the thing mello wants?
TheMipstaz chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Okay I know the last time you updated this was in 2010, but PLEASE tell me you're going to continue it:D It's freaking hilarious/amazing! Plus, I wanna know what Matt's using as blackmail to get Mello to be a drag queen XD
littleflowerkohona chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This is hilarious :) Please update 3
lolzy33 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Are you going to continue this? :3

~Lolly-chan~
insert-mello-related-name-here chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
OMFG continue! XDXDXDXD this is sooooooooooo funny XDDXDXD BAHAHAHAHAHA please! I WILL PAY YOU! i swear to god this is soo good!
TacitusTenshi chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
...I can just see Matt's parents catching a glimpse of Mihael's hairy pits. LOL.

Updatee..? :)
Ambyrawrawr chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
This made me laugh :')

I really hope you update, this has a great crack vibe to it
Melanie Swirls chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
This is great! 8D Continue and update soon please 8D I love it 8D
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Omg just continue this one :D Hehe.

Lol, Mello and shaved legs :D
WammyBoysFTW chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
XD Hilarious! Is Mello going to stuff or is he just going to be flat? Can't wait for more
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
*Dies laughing* *Is revived* OK this is awesomesauce. I like that you took body hair into consideration. Nice touch. I'm curious to why Mello is in the Mafia if Matt is obviously not an orphan. o.0 And how did they meet too? *waits eagerly to see*
PuzzlingSmirk chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
This is gonna work... Not.

OMG, I laughed so hard. Poor, poor, poor Mello. Not having wex with Matt, being forced to wear a dress, and being forced to shave his legs ? That's persecution !

Then again, my dear Mello, if you weren't a perv, there would be no deal and Matt would just have to face his life.

But it wouldn't be funny. :D

"Well, Matt... So, your girlfriend is Sasquatch... Well, isn't she sexy ?". XD

I'm so pretty damn sure that Mello will forget that he has to keep the jacket on. Or it will be so hot outside that he'll take it off anyway. And Matt will be like : "GODDAMMIT MELLO ! I just NEED to hug you RIGHT NOW ! So no one will be able to see you...r under-arms.". And Matt's parents will be like : "...Well. Isn't that cute.". And Mello will be like : "What the hell ? Oh yeaaah... Maybe the jacket...".

Okay, I'm finished with my mindless raving.

And you didn't update this story in over a month. Pleaaaase update soon ? Pleaaase ! :3 Don't drop it !

Bye :)