Reviews for These Sins
Really enjoyed this having come late to LTM. Thanks!
LadyBigoud chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Fantastic fic, deliciously written!

thank you!
Feral21 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
That was really good and well written.
saturdayslump chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Sequel! Ok, before you ask, "how in the hell am I supposed to write a sequel for this?" Let me just put it this way:

This is a great fic: well written, lyrical, emotional, etc. But it also takes place (largely) int he confines of what we already know in regard to Gillian and Cal. So, my next question is what happens next? If Cal does love Gillian, and truly does think he needs to atone for his past sins or wrong-doings or whatever, to do something or be something that makes him worthy of Gillian, what is it? And how does he handle it when Gillian bashes him over the head with the fact that she loves him, in part, because of his flaws?

Seriously, I love what you've done. Their past is so rich and you've spelled out so well where these people have been and what's led them to this point. So, please, please, PLEASE tell us what happens next!
Cait chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
This? Isn't fanfiction; it's a fuckin MASTERPIECE.
Rugbygirrl chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
What a beautiful ending! I love how Cal came to find Gillian and tried to comfort her. Brilliant!
abby chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Beautiful. This is my favorite fanfic I have ever read. Thank you.
boredandhomealone chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
That was marvelous. I'm not sure what else to say. Loved the tone of the whole piece. Simply amazing.
mylla88 chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
congratulations to this lovely story!so perfect *.*! i'm looking forward to a new story based on the last episode form season 3! by the way,do you think that we'll have the 4th season?
Rosajean chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
aww! I can't believe it's over! This was so incredibly well written and the way that you capture all of the emotion and the angst and just everything is absolutely AMAZING! You have an incredible gift for writing and story telling.
Vainillina chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
I loved this story. There are so many things I'd like to tell you that I don't know where to begin.

I started reading it a long time ago and for some reason, I missed the last chapters. Yesterday I saw it was complete and decided to read it all over again (and til the end). Oh, God... it was just... lovely. I felt so sad while reading the story. Everything seemed so true, so real. All the angst... Breathtaking!

I'm not so fond of song fics, but yeah... you really made me read it... and twice! :P And, I even added your story to my favorites. If you have a look at my profile you'll notice that doesn't happen too often. ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing story.
Vlg chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
This is the single greatest piece of fanfic I have ever read. It's a masterpiece. You are brilliant and an amazing writer. Thank you so much for writing this art.
lilylynn chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Beautiful, sad, amazing. So damn amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. It was truly fascinating to read.
Aleia Jade chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Oh, I finally bought this song, so now I can have it on repeat instead of going back and refreshing the youtube page. This is so bad for the crying. Brb actually reading.

LOL I CRIED AGAIN.

You know what is utterly amazing? The way the tone of the song changes as you progress through this fic. Like regret and maybe nostalgia? and after certain chapters, even thinking about the song was sad and I only heard despair in it. Other times I hated it passionately, because there was arrogance all up in it, and then there was pain, so much pain for the choices that are impossible and always hurt someone no matter which one. And then now, as I was reading the last chapter, it sounded oddly hopeful. I can't pinpoint why or how, because the lyrics are always the same, but for whatever reason the song seems more upbeat today.

So basically, to tell a long story short, you're pretty much amazing. The end.
Allison chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
Favorite fic OF ALL TIME. god.. No words... Just so amazing, thank your writing this!

~Its_Allison_~