Reviews for Sparks Fly, Tires Skid
Dikus chapter 2 . 8/7
Hi, I can't find the book in amazon. anyone can help me? where to buy it? digital?
"dirt roads of Uganda"? O-K... interesting start
SO glad i got to read your hilarious story in full before you published (congrats btw)
Please state in the blurb that it is only a sample. Wasted my time reading chapter 1.
WarDums chapter 2 . 2/4
Hi,

I was a little confused as to why most of this story disappeared but i'm so glad to hear that it's going to be published! I read this a few years ago and have been re-reading it every few months since then. It's brilliantly written, absolutely hilarious and a wonderful adaptation of the original. It's just one of those stories that you go back to again and again and in my mind, those are the best types of stories.

Wishing you all the best with the publishing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Funny when sparks fly over a car accident and primp and proper becomes say what's on your mind. Thanks for sharing!
asianinvasion58 chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Glad to hear you got published! I just bought a copy on my Kindle; this has been one of my favorite stories to re-read when I need a good laugh, so it's totally worth picking up. Looking forward to "Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand"gets released!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
Read it once, can't wait to read it again. Love a snarkly Lizzy/stuckup Darcy.
Tuesday! Cheers.
AJ1987 chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Congratulations! I loved all your fanfics here (Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand is an all-time favourite!)
WhimsyMom chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Love the cover!

Congratulations on publishing.
MadAboutAusten chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
This is one of my all time fav's. Such an amazing story.
So happy for you publishing it. Congrats!
M:)
Libby Bennet chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
OH GOD! I MISSED YOU! I THOUGHT YO WERE GONE FOREVER!
This is getting old chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
YOUR BEING PUBLISHED!?

CONGRATS!

I'll haunt your amazon page!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Great, please update the next chapter quickly!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Congrats! I look forward to purchasing these titles and I hope you will post on again in the future. I love your work!
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »