Reviews for As I am
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This really shows the other side of Dudley, good job.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very well written.
Tigrette chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow. That was amazing!
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Pretty good. :) I particularly liked the bit where Dudley reckons he had to fight the snake - that was /very/ Dudley -and the beginning shows his overall arrogance nicely.

I'm not sure the bad language was necessary, to be honest. I don't have a problem with swearing - it just seemed like it didn't quite fit here.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this is really good. I've never read anything in Dudley's POV before, and I think you've captured his personality really well.
wingedthing chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hey, I really liked this short story. You're right, the language did sort of feel necessary to keep in character. What I really liked though was how you gradually showed Dudley to himself, and how his realisations came about. Your brought in all sorts of aspects, about his appearance, and friends, and made lots of canon references to help bulk it out. It was really about his thoughts, so there wasn't a need for physical descriptions, and I think you did well to ignore them. All in all, it was a great story.

Also, if you enjoy writing Harry Potter fan fiction, you might be interested in online roleplay games based on JK's books. I write at one called Rocky Mountain International. It's good fun and an excellent outlet for creativity. Plus our community is very friendly and I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable. If you have a chance, check out the link on my profile or Google RMI magic. We'd love to have a writer like yourself on board.

Xx wingedthing xx
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I like this, this is the most realiztic verson of what really would have happened to Dudley with those dementors. Well done!