Reviews for Far From Here
Homo Explosion chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
*sighs dreamily* How cuuuuuuuute!
eb012203 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
thank you thank you thank you for the happy ending. the boys needed it!
Misa chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
It's like, the tird time or something that I read this story, and I still cry like a baby, even though I know what's gonna happen in the end...

I love this story, it's one of my favourite PucKurt fics..

AlexRiot chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
that was beautiful!
Michy chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
...I tried holding back the tears as long as possible. _;

Beautiful sweet without being overly sappy. And I love the whole ' firework' thing!
Gleek4Life chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
A little too OOC for my taste, but still an interesting story.
bookfreak1317 chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
This was so sad but so sweet and amazing. Great job with this story :)
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
this is really really good! i love it! good job!
Hmmm chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
I liked it...but...did you *have* to make me cry at the end? I FUCKING WANTED TO SEE KURT AND PUCK'S WEDDING DAMMIT!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
awe so sweet/cute
Kittendragon chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
I LOVED this story. I hope they were able to keep their apartment, and go back to NYC after graduating. I also hope Puck went back to school to keep Kurt safe. :) LOVELY! (I also kind of hope Burt paid for Noah's return to Lima. It really was kind of crappy of him to just show up in NYC and take Kurt away, regardless of the fact that he offered a home to Puck and Jack, too.)
purt love chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
please keep writing this is so fantastic
Lady Babette chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Sorry I didn't review this last night when I read it. I was so tired I finished it and just shut the laptop and went to bed. FYI thanks for the awesome dreams.

I was very very happy with this. I was so crushed when Puck went back to NYC. I am a huge Kurt fan and think he should have whoever ore whatever he wants.

Again I really loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Lady Babette chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
I just loved this story. I thought it was the most awesome Glee fanfic yet. Then you made me cry in the end.
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Loved that Finn cried over Kurt leaving. This was hot.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »