Reviews for Far From Here
LaLaTink chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I'm really glad you decided to write the epilouge cause the chapter before it was really depressing for an ending to such a fluffy story :O
SiNginG-SenSaTion chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
This was great! I've been reading this from the very beginning, an I must admit I'm sad it's over now :( haha but I loved the ending! Great job with this!
aedy chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I loved this story so very much, it was amazing. I cried in the last three chapters but I'm glad that you wrote the epilogue and they got to be together because the ending was just so sad, Kurt being all broken and Puck being away. I loved this story! Thank you for sharing :D
rensei-chan chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Adored this entire story :)

You write amazingly!
StoryofGreen chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
THANK-YOU! Im so glad this ended on a happy note, I loved these two too much for it note to. Thanks!

Im sad this verse is over, but I totally respect you not wanting to do a sequel. Cant make me stop from wanting it though. :D
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Aww, I really loved this chapter and the previous one! That one and this one got me crying. I had to try hard to hide the tears from my South Park-watching siblings. I also immensely enjoyed the happy ending. All in all, great story, and I enjoyed following it to the very end.
Sevvy101 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
IT...ITS OVER? WHAT? BUT...BUT...DD:

At first when I read chapter 10 I was like WHY YOU DO THAT THOUGH but then I saw chapter 11 and everything ended up working out better than expected. Thank you for this cute little story and I'm glad you ended it on a happy note.

Canceled4Good chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
AWE...I LOVED IT! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. GREAT JOB!
smiley1014 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh my Grilled Cheesus. I am in awe of how adorable this is! It was equal parts cute, angsty, smutty, and romantic. Totally appealed to my inner teenage girl.

I am quite the fan of your writing style and I am super excited to read more of what you have to offer this wonderful world of Fan Fiction.

Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love ~ Adam Lambert

~Larz~
CPURules chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
gmail stopped forwarding my story alerts!

just noticed i had more to read.

just finished it up.

amazing story, really.

i was so said when i saw "END" and then there was an epilogue and everything is puckurt and nothing hurts and dskjfhasjkh AWESOME JOB!
Canceled4Good chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
OMG! YOU JUST MADE ME CRY! I'VE NEVER CRIED FOR A FANFICTION. THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT I'M SAD TO SEE YOU SAY IT'S OVER. Off to see what the next chapter is about. lol
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
This was an excellent fic :3

I really love it! For that you go to my favorites ;D

I hope read more of you writing about this pair.
Canceled4Good chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
awe...i hate and love you. off to read more!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
They're in love... so they can with that :3
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Great story, though I wish it didn't have to end. I know you don't do sequels, but this one is so wonderful!

I'm very glad that you didn't leave the story with the two apart. They were obviously meant for one another.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »