Reviews for Law of the Jungle
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love the way you're writing the Doctor! Very in-character (something I struggle with, so I admire it very much in other fics). I'm actually rather relieved I won't stumble across any romance, since romance set in this bit of the Doctor's timeline bothers me. And since I also don't mind OCs (it's hard to write a DW chapter story without them), yours are very believable so far, and I share a name with one, I'm quite set to enjoy this fic to the fullest. I do hope you continue.

I'm going to refrain from guessing on Satellite R-45, since I sort of googled it. :)
Time Lord Ash chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Cool! I'm absolutely loving this story so far, I always enjoy seeing the Doctor having to deal with a group of humans and their endless questioning and ol' Doc, he can never just go off on a nice holiday.I also like the way the Doctor was attacked, despite all that he does he never seems to get injured in the series so it's a nice (well, not exactly nice!)change to see the Doctor suffer an injury for once. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for chapter two. It looks like this story is going to be awesome!
Tribute chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'll post a more elaborate review later since I'm reading this on the iPhone. XD But so far, it's very entertaining! Can't wait til the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/17/2010