Reviews for Our Beautiful Tomorrow
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Oh god! You should really continue. It looks like you won't, but still - I'll favorite this, just in case, maybe, it'll help.
Ever since I saw Megamind, I was thinking, what if Roxanne got the super powers. The scen where he said the thing about suitable subject, I thought: Damn, Roxanne would be perfect for this.
I was waiting for someone on FanFiction to make this idea real. You did wonderful job. This fic is in-character, has good dialogues and if you ever continue it, I'll be very, very grateful.
Linariel chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This story is fantastic so far. I see clear amazing potential. You've managed to pull off this idea of Roxanne as a superhero quite well. I also like the idea that Bernard *coughMegamindcough* is helping her with her powers in this way. Also that your showing their gradual feelings for each other. So so sweet! I kind have to find myself amused that he is able to trick her into not knowing that he is Megamind. You really make her a great heroine I thought she already was but your able to pull off the idea of super powers without making Roxanne someone entirely then who she is not. Really really love the inner conflict and exploration of her thoughts and feelings. This is really brilliantly done. I can't wait to read more please continue when you have the time this is a rare gem in Megamind fanfiction if ever I've seen one.
lizzpercush chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This blot breathes potential for your plot. It simmers beneath the surface. I really wish you would continue. If you did, O.B.T. could stand apart. I personally haven't found any other MM stories where Roxanne gets the super powers. This is unique, your characters and their characterization hold so much life, and I would love to see you continue writing O.B.T.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Darn it, darn it, darn! This was a really interesting story, but it's a deadfic. *mopes in corner of sadness*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hello, divergence. I see chaos and much drama in the near future.

Nitpick: In the phrase "mother lode," it's spelled lode, not load. I think it's a mining term.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Allendra chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
This is really intriguing! wish you'd continue. :)
AtemFan18 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
omg! i can't belive it. the story is great and the argument is very logic and real. i loved it!
Niori chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
This is a really great story so far. Since it's been awhile since your last update, I'm fairly certain it's not going to be updated again, but just in case, it's now on my author alert. Hopefully you continue at some point.
thatsonehappychick chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Great story, v well written and great characterisation. Really hope you continue sometime as I would love to read more.
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 5/2/2011 is MM still gonna turn good? will he and Roxanne end up together? will Roxanne keep her powers? might be good for them if she does...because 1) she can't be hurt as easily 2) since it's alien DNA she might have longevity and Megamind might have it too because of his species...3) could they breed if she kept her powers? 4) could they breed if she didn't have her powers?

5) when is she gonna figure out copper doesn't effect her? she's gonna be PO'ed whenever she figures it out.

anyway totally enjoying this and really hoping you'll continue!
Forget-me-stick chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Awww! Please finish it!
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I had the same idea!

Awesome story!
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Good heavens, this is a fantastic turn on the events of the movie. Great work with the little details, and I love how (much like in string theory) every tiny little change creates a ripple effect and a different end result. I also adore how Roxanne has asked Bernard for training, neatly suppressing the need for a 'space dad,' and honestly I can't wait to see what happens.

And what bad idea she's about to follow up on...-drumroll- Excellent work here, I'm really enjoying this one! D
Katia11 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Update soon! I love it! :)