Reviews for Blinded
Skimball4 chapter 4 . 5/13
Usually Grace is written as sticky sweet but I really liked your take on her and what she would have said and done for Steve.
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 5/13
Love me some Steve whump...seems so wrong but it's so right!
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 5/13
Had to laugh about Steve's fear of needles...my little (6"8') brother faints whenever he has to get a shot.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Update!
loveRnB chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
add more soon can't wait to see season 2 :)
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
hi
peanutmeg chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
Thanks for the update! I love how you incorporated scenes from the episode, and Danny's anger was wonderfully written! I look forward to reading more ;)
Se-chan91 chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I really like your little stories- they are really good

I like your writing style and your plots ;)

Please continue soon :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Great story and wonderful last chapter.
elemental-sparky chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Ok so in Australia we're only up to episode 17 and when the finale rolls round I'm going to assume Danny doesn't react quite like this, that will annoy me. Because he's so awesome here, and I think you write him quite well. I've loved all your little one shots. :)

Logic would dictate that Chin Ho isn't betraying them, but logic is overrated and best ignored if we want fan fics ;). Can't wait for the next chapter, whether it's a continuation of this chapter or another one shot.
elemental-sparky chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
This has been my favourite one so far. I especially loved that Grace was smarter than the adults. ;)
alwaysateen chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Awesome! I really hope they gonna see the tazer gun mark and realise that Steve was just waking up when they entered the room... Man Steve should've stay unconscious!

I love your ending, it looks more hopeful and I can't wait to see Catherine again. :)
kimber1461 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
The finale left me breathless, and I love your interpretation of the that scene!
francis2 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
I don't think Kelly is betraying them, he pretends to, but it's for show. Steve is safe in prison in solitary away from the other thugs, and they will get to his case from the inside. Your reaction of Danny is way better than in the show but I think Danny is suspecting something.

I have more difficulties with buying how he stood up Rachel instead of calling and telling her what was going on. And with her running instead of waiting until things sort themselves out. Can't wait for September.
shirik chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
loved it! i think it should be a stand alone story and you must continue! i'll send you a pm about some ides i have