Reviews for War
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I find my self loving your story! I wasn't too sure about it, because it sounded a lot like Black Moon. However, it wasn't. It has its own little charm. Even Matt being a -pardon-my-french dick had its charm. I hope that you do not let this or any of your other stories die.
TheQueen117 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
wow...i read the other one (didn't realize you were continuing it in a separate story). You must update quickly!
jazzmiin05 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I like the plot

keep going...
Courage Sun chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I'm extremely surprised that this story has so few reviews. The plot is original for a digimon fanfic and your writing and character development is quite impressive. I look forward to reading more!

~*CS*~
DephsXylex chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Matt should know that Tai is both sneaky and smart. He's not going to come back to the house and endanger Kari or Yuuko. *sigh. Even if he does catch him, why would he do anything for Matt? One would assume that Matt would get the message that he sent loud and clear, I DON'T WANT YOU AS LONG AS YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!
DephsXylex chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
This is different, strange, but I like it. Its a sort of what if story and, although the Nazi's were against homosexuality, its good.