Reviews for Keep Dreaming Upside Down
jenelle2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
The University of Miami is in FL. Miami University is in Ohio. Go Redhawks!
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I really don't know how I have not read this before. It was sweet and captured the essence of Finchel. What Finn described should have been season 4. They didn't have to get married but they didn't need to breakup either it's called long distance people. Guess I'm still pissed about it
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
keep it to myself chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahahaha so cute:)
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
nutmeg3711 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very sweet & great dialogue!
orphan09account chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awwww this is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! And I don't know how it's possible that I haven't read this fic yet it's shameful that I haven't! Anyway I love that he's so patient to teach her everything and it's such a Finn thing to forget about the game to get some action lol and then the little speech at the end how he doesn't want to play the game unless she's cheering him on awww that is the cutest thing ever and this is so sweet I love it :)
goodbeans chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww...they are just too adorable for words! hurry up and fix them Ryan Murphy!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ah that was so sweet. I love how Rachel kept Finn calm. Or how she tried to get into the game that is so like Rachel. It's like her very essence was in the story. This was sweet cute, um ficlet I think is the name. One-shot is better. I loved it.

Oh and by the way nice with the insult to Miami. Its where my parents work and I live in its town. You are right most of the time Miami does terrible in football and it struck me as funnier because I make fun of them all the time.

Now there was a piece of my life you didn't need to know. Sorry. I really did like your story.
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww, that was sweet. There were a few run-on sentences here and there, but it wasn't too bad. Good job! Keep writing! -Emma
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
footballfinchel is like the perfect combination. great job!
kakka chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This story was adorable. I love how you wrote Rachel's persistence and determination to understand this part of Finn's life. The spirited way you wrote Finn and his relationship with football was also great. It really doesn't matter to me that you write about football too much. Since I know next to nothing about it, your stories are always informative ;p.
Mergatroid Skittles chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
aawwwww loved it. except for the part where osu presumably wins over michigan. booooo. go blue. the rest i loved.
laylita83 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like this story a lot!is kind of collide but the early years haha.i cant believe that you have somekind of writer's block With collide i love that story and the las chapter was really good anyways i hope u can update that soon and i lobee this one shot.
oftheheart chapter 1 . 11/17/2010