Reviews for What Would You Say?
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Silly , silly Spence :/ I really would've liked a follow up on this to see how she responded ... if she responded
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow sorry, that review that i wrote before was so rude of me. Lol, i feel bipolar right now.

Anyways, this fic is good just sad cause Reid was being stupid lol. Thanks for sharing.

JJ/reid ftw!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is frustratingly stupid. :( If he genuinely liked her like that then he wouldn't end their almost relationship before it even got started. Cause he was afraid to lose her? That reason is so overused and annoying and never makes any sense. Not when they both genuinely care for one another. Reid and JJ make an amazing couple and will sucks.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved it. U need 2 continue this pleasae.
BbyStarlette chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aw this is so cute! It NEEDS a second chapter!... Maybe even more]

Okay, this is the #rd story of yours that I've read today and your totally going on my favorite authors list! Keep up the good work and continue writing these beautiful stories!

-BbyStarlette]
Reidlover72 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I think it would be a good story to continue because its so good :)

please consider
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awww! Dude now you have to do a second chapter! Cause now you have to end it! Poor Spence, but he did bring it on himself lol! Loved it babe! Great job!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
oohhhh you did a great job on this story... i love it... i think you should add to it... and make it a happy ending... i could really use one right about now... :)