Reviews for Future Shock
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh wow I so loved this please oh please come back & continue this XD
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Please update, I'm really interested in this.
Immortal-Puppet-Otaku chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Copper hahahahahahahahahahahaha and this is one of my favorite megamind stories I read it a while back before i had an account on here and I finally found it again I really hope to see another chapter soon
Niori chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It's been forever and a day since you've updated this, but I'm putting it on alert anyway, just in case.

This is great so far. The whole idea is interesting, and your villian sounds genuinely threatening and frightening. I really wanna see how the four of them work together to tackle the threat. Also, Megamind pushing the button despite being told not to made me laugh out loud (I agree- those thnigs are just too damn tempting).

Again, hopefully you come back to this someday.
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aww, I got sad when there wasn't anymore to read... Keep writing or I'll go crazee!... Too late...
thatsonehappychick chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wish u would continue this, its such an exciting start!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You should have finished this.
adodcefa chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i do hope that you continue this story it sounds pretty good so far. can't wait to read more
MebsTheFiend chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is pretty good. Wouldn't mind reading more.
Casamora chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've discovered, after reading a few Megamind fanfics and doing a little thinking, that I like during-movie AU (or premovie) fics the best. And this is certainly the most interesting premise for said fic type that I have come across so far (the other being, what would have happened if Roxie got the superpowers, sort of thing). I read through the first chapter, thought to myself, "Yay! Another fic (three, including this one, to be specific) to get excited about updates!" then I looked at the update date, which was two months ago. Exactly two months, as I type this.

So, I guess I told you all this stuff, was so that you might feel more inclined to answer me when I ask you this: do you have any real plans of updating? I wanna know before I add this to my alerts list.
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
wow! omg this story is amazing! please update soon!
accallia chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ooh, this is by far one of the most interesting Megamind fanfictions I've come across yet. I do hope you continue soon; I'd love to see what happens next.
Larisa chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Delightful! Very promising...

Thank you!

Are you going to go on? Please? :)
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
WOW! I really like this so far! Very interesting start! I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh oh oh, love this. Finally, a new villain that I can actually take seriously in a Megamind fanfic. Nova actually sounds like a threat, especially with what Construct and future Megamind have said (can't believe he lost an eye and a hand!). I loved that tiny dash of MegaRox romance - tastefully done but not overwhelmingly mushy or the center of the plot. I very badly want you to continue this story, though you might not want to, because I love this subtle AU tweaking - what exactly will this change? I want to know! Please write more, you've got a quality start here!