Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
nitefang chapter 22 . 6/8/2013
"Then why did you blow her off? And not just once, but twice? When you do something twice, it's like you're trying to make sure you did it right the first time." I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER OR WILL EVER LOVE JASPER AS MUCH AS I DO IN THIS STORY MY GOD
nitefang chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
Edward losing his shit has got to be the best thing I've read since "Yes, you are. If you had Twitter, I would unfollow you." Apart from Joke and Carlisle, I adore the way y'all wrote these characters. Wholeheartedly adore. Jasper is so wonderful.
nitefang chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
So I was reading this at the table while I was eating some ice cream. ‘Cause, you know, nothing goes better with some Bella/Edward romance than some rocky road ice cream. But then my grandfather calls me over to the living room ‘cause he’s having issues using our PS3 as a Blu-Ray player, and so I abandon my phone and my snack, right? It just so happened that my grandmother decided she wanted some graham crackers and since the pantry with the box is right next to my seat at the table, she saw my phone. And what I was reading. And must have zeroed in on "It was almost like sweatpants sex."

And then proceeds to call through the house, curiously and innocently, “Ash! What is sweatpants sex?"

My grandfather then proceeded to give me the birds and the bees talk, as I fix the PS3, even though I am a month shy of my 21st birthday.

So thank you. For that delightful experience in tandem with this delightful story. I thoroughly enjoy the word vomit for these two, and am happy to see that all you Twific authors manage to give Bella a better personality than the one depicted in the movies. Or the books.
Gidget922 chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
I loved this Fic you all are amazing including the beta's
DrunkOnSunshine chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for sharing this amazin' story.
sparkledamnu chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
Wonderful story ladies! I'm really mad at myself for not reading before now. Saw it rec'd in Sarge's Girls Facebook Group and remembered it was on my TBR.

Really enjoyed the email concept and the beautiful way these two connected through the written word. I think the biggest kick I got was that Tanya was an elderly lady with a walker! I really, really snickered at that. Oh, oh and let's not forget Jasper. Simply hilarious!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story for our fandom. I hope someday you two find an opportunity to write together again. I've already promised myself that I wouldn't let myself be late to your party a second time! (Sounds a little like Edward doesn't it?)

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
ha chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
omg jasper is so funny! "if you had twitter, i would unfollow you."
belleveloso chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
great story
DeeLF10 chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
It has been a long time since I found a story on this website that made me stay up until 3 in the morning to finish reading it (of course I didn't finish it as my eyes started to blur, so I began reading again after three and a half hours of sleep). This story was so hilarious. Every chapter either made me laugh, cry, or both. Thank you for writing it and restoring my joy of reading FanFiction.
LizziePaige chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
What a great story. Loved the use of the emails to set up their friendship and so glad Edward got his priorities sorted. Thanks for sharing :)
JinxedBookaholic243 chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Awwwwww. This story is so cute. Makes me wanna jump in and kiss the hell out of adorableward when he's rambling. And it feels fluffy and real at the same time! Thank you so much for sharing a nearly perfectly written gem.
Jinx.
P.s. Am I greedy to want more? Oh well, greed is the first thing they teach in business school. Just ask Edward!
kwsparrow chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
This is about the fifth time I've read this wonderful story and I'm trying to see if there has been a chapter that I did not review so that I could tell you (again) how wonderfully witty the repartee is between characters ... I imagine Bella is Audrey Hepburn and Edward is Cary Grant, it's just not possible for any contemporary actors or actresses to fill these shoes ...
annaharding chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
This was such a fun story! I found it last night and (almost) read it to the very end right then and there. (Fell asleep during this chapter so had to finish reading this morning - but it WAS after midnight.) I enjoyed their banter during the emails. I loved how they both rambled when nervous.
Thanx for sharing!
s. du jour chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Best ending ever :)
s. du jour chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Thanks for such an amazing story :) So well-written, in style and character and pacing and everything. This is my new favourite Twilight fic and I definitely know I'm going to read it again and again!

xx s. du jour