Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
cinewardy chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Wow.. I love this story! You did such a great job! :D
ladylibre chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
You probably get this a lot, but PLEASE forgive me for not reviewing sooner. I've been so busy swooning and smiling and LOLing that I just keep clicking NEXT without pausing for breath. This is sweet genius, pure and simple, and I am totally enamored. Clicking NEXT now... My fingers were starting to twitch ;-)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Ohhh they are always bringing the frick back into it! Cracks me up big time! Well i loved this so much, such a cute and wonderful story! Ill miss it dearly!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
Aweeeee, I cant believe its over. Im a little sad but i absolutely loved it all so incredibly much! You two are so wonderful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Aweeeee, they are sooo cute! Still so cute and will forever be cute! I loved this oh so much!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Oh they make up at last! They are so perfect with all of their imperfections! So in love with this story!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Ohh Edward! Finally FINALLY he realizes! And im so freaking happppyyyy!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Ohhh Bella, she makes me want to cry. I feel so deeply for her. But i loved this chapter, even through the hurt and pain.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Ohhh snappp, its about to go downnn. loved this chapter! Especially when they burned breakfast, soooo cute!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
This chapter made me soooo happy! E and B can finally work something out. and now that she is gonna get this new job with Esme, no need for Carlisle to freak out! Done and done! Lol. Loved this wonderful chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
Finalllllyyyy! Omg, I was so worried for a second! Geez, that was painful! but i got through it and im sooo happy right now! Lol. Honestly, amazing chapter! I loved it so much, i cant even wipe the smile off of my face right now!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Awee, i feel like tonight is the night for something big... either something bad is about to happen or they finally own up to their feelings and do something about it. And i really hope its the latter. But love love loved this! It was wonderful!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Gosh dangit, Edward is really frustrating me. He needs to man up and just tell her that he wants her! Gosh, dont lose her now. And Bella, why oh why did she have to do this... shes killing me. BUt nonetheles loved this oh so much!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Oh thank you for having her not call Peter, i dont i could deal with that drama. And Carlisle? Oh you guys are goooood! Loved this chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Awee, these two, can they just suck it up and be with each other yet? They are going to continue to hurt until they do! But loved this! Cant wait for the nxt turn of events!
12,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »