Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Oh, my. I was laughing madly. A DVD copy with sex? A mommy ourangutan? Where do you get all this crazy ideas? Amazing creativity you have!
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Cute and wonderfull!
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
and, beautiful chapter!
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Non-fraternization policy? Ugh. Then, maybe Bella will start working for Esme. I hope he reach her apartment and finds her sick like a dog and take care of her.
The entirely story will be like this? We will meet Carlisle? Esme?
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Wow. Sweet, lonely Edward!
Such an email partner will be very pleasant for me, too. Could you send me an Edward? Or a Carlisle, maybe? No? Not even an Emmet?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
O my dear God! That was absolutely fantastic! Some of the location I did not recognise (I live in Europe), but I got the general idea. You and your friend have an amazing imagination! Also, creativity, humor and a wonderfull writing style.
So, Carlisle is single? That place is "...and ESME"?...Jasper is an...what? Not the charming one we know?
I can't wait to see next!
scc318 chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
That was a fun story!
scc318 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Love a story that makes me laugh out loud:)
scc318 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So... That may have been the greatest first chapter ever. Laughed so hard!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Loved loved loved the Fic! Just loved this Edward and Bella they where pretty dang adorable together!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
A delightful story. Thanks for sharing.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
What a creative storyline and hilarious too. Loving it. BTW, I found this story at TwiLight Fanfiction Recommendation Community. Lately, all their recs I have already read, so I was looking for something a little older. So, thanks to them and thanks to you for a terrific story.
fancifulgirl chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Loving this story Ramblella and Rambleward are very entertaining. Excellent storywriting. Thanks for the smiles.
pizpireta0813 chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
"If you had Twitter, I'd unfollow you", sure thing I'd do that, you mean Mr. Masen!
pizpireta0813 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Bob from Ernst & Young?
I work for the firm and yes, I'd like to see the look on my colleague (and friend) when I tell her about this story..

Have I mentioned how freakingly awesome this story is?
Hope this gets published, guys!
Thanks and lots of luck!

Abby