Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
I just wanna say that wow I love Edward in this story. Though he does have a high class job, and you'd think he would be arrogant and cocky, he fills his roll PERFECTLY. I'm not trying to insinuate that every person who loves numbers and math are, well, a nerd, but I just love how Edward kind of acts that way. I love how he seems to be nervous and how he rambles a lot. He isn't being put on a pedestal like all the other stories (lol Master of the Universe or 50 Shades or whatever) just because of his money and social class. I like this a lot. He craves social interaction because he is much younger than the other employees in his position (example: Carlisle). It all actually makes sense. I love this. Great job.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I love this!
aelita48 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
It is a very good fiction.
I crossed(spent) a good moment in the lira.
Thank you.
Lanigra25 chapter 25 . 11/10/2016
I loved this story. It had a great balance of real relationships difficulties and fun
Mtg526 chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
What a wonderful story! I truly loved reading it...often staying up far later in the night than I should have to do so. Jasper was hilarious, by the way.
justanotherbookhoarder chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Just finished the first chapter and I already know I'll love it. I love it when books incorporate emails etc. Plus the way you write it makes it seem legit :D
Nicoconsd chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
This was so much fun! I love fic diving and I love finding a story that I can relate to on different levels... even if that means I am outting myself as a IT geek. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
After admitting in last chapters review that I was in fact an IT geek I feel the need to clarify that I do not have a Sexy Male Geek calendar at my desk nor do I have bad breath... However, I do admit to having lot of fun geeky paraphernalia on my desk but I am pleading the fifth on what that might actually be... :)
Nicoconsd chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I have to admit that since I am someone who manages IT equipment, I think this is my favorite chapter. What Tyler just asked for is an IT persons nightmare and an auditors dream... :)
roxanne34145 chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
Really great, don't know why it took me so long to finally read this!
SCWillson chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
A fun and funny story.
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
What a great story. I really loved it. Thank you.
Mickey
sinpan chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Read this was fun...enjoyed ..
BurningAkira97 chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
Loved it :')
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2016
Pretty sure ive read this before but anyways im glad i got to read it again this was such a beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
12,935 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »