Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/3
Read this story again with so much fun.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 25 . 2/19
Oh my gosh this story! I spent all day off and on reading and late last night I made it to the last chapter before I could literally not even keep my eyes open anymore, so I finished it this morning LOL I loved the characters and how they interacted and your method of story writing is a breath of fresh air it's nice to have the characters work on themselves for the entire story instead of most fictions where they have a conflict for two chapters and live happily ever after the rest of the story, I feel like your characters were more realistic, which I think made me enjoy them more. I am so happy that I found this story and I loved it so much!
Twiheart1901EC chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Absolutely looooved this story. The rambling E & B was hilarious. They’re so cute
Just Sus chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I love this handsome, bumbling Edward! Why doesn't he just explain his feelings to Carlisle and see what he says? Before they get into a more serious relationship? Lovethis story!
Just Sus chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
You guys are really good writers...this story is a slow burn, right? E & B are so cute together. He is quite a nerd! Love this story!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
These two are very funny, snarky, and obviously intelligent! So enjoying their banter. Will this convert to dialogue once they meet in person?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Cute!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 25 . 9/15/2017
Absolutely loved this fanfic! It was so great!
Sean chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
If Lemony Snicket wasn't so bitter and remorseful, I imagine his characters would be a lot like yours. Excellent work on giving them both a similar characteristic (off topic tangents) but different personalities. Good on you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 6/15/2017
Loved it, again! Thanks for sharing.
drul chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
Great story! I began to read it thanks to a recommendation from another author and I couldn’t stop reading it till this last chapter/outtake!
I truly enjoyed it, especially the first part of the story, their dialogues on email were so funny, and realistic... I loved their imperfections and their evolution.
Thanks for sharing your work! :)
Felicia123 chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
This was a great story.
Very sweet.
Edward is going to be an amazing husband.
cullen2798 chapter 25 . 5/12/2017
This was a great story! I loved Bella's word vomit! And Edward's rambling! They made an adorable couple!
archy12 chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
'Gone With The Wind' is a long movie. I knew Bella wouldn't be able to watch it to the end when she was relatively unwell, but Edward going to sleep there was surprising.
archy12 chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Hmm, it was a bit too much, but his intentions were good.
12,958 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »