Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
Debbie White chapter 25 . 1/28
Great story please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
crackupmonkey chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
This has been a wonderful journey! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Tarbecca chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
This story was recommended on the Fic Dive over at ADF. I am looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing your story. This is one if my all time favorites!
Xerseven chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
Totally fun story! Thanks!
JustMe chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Ive never reviewed before.. Thought thisd be a good place to start. Ive been laughing my ass off at embarrassingly cute puppydogeyes-rambleward. You guys made my day. Thanks so much.
TheBeast220 chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
Finally, Edward got his head out of this ass. Best chapter ever!
TheBeast220 chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
I'm glad I found you, this story is really making my week so much better.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
Outstandly (is that a word?) cute. It made me smile and laugh and cry, all at the same time. Thanks for the HEA. I won't read anything else, just sayin'. Thanks for a great story .
tulips3 chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
I enjoyed your story! :)
twirob chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
such an amazingly funny and touching story thanks so much for completing it ;)
Mell C chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
Thanks for such a great story. I enjoyed their witty banter and watching their relationship grow. Very sweet.
Mell C chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I can see that there is going to be an epic disaster ahead. A no-fraternization policy, and what looks like a secret romance. And a company that is his whole life. Ouch.

I'm enjoying the clever writing. Thanks.
Mell C chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Such a lovely story. They're such good and kind people, and so thoughtful of each other. That might sound boring to some, but good and k
Mell C chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Interesting meet cute. I confess that I prefer the narrative chapters to the emails. Glad to more of those, and look forward to their friendship growing.
yayasimone chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I had to stop here and comment on the delightful repartee. This is some of the best dialogue in all of fan fic. Kudos. I read this right after it was completed, remembered how much I liked it and decided to read it again. Good decision, it's such fun.
12,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »