Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
audiblyausten chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love this story so much already! I love fics written in this format; it's fresh and very fun. I've laughed aloud while cringing every time Bella brings up another coworker...I'm concerned as to how well Edward knows Jasper and Carlisle. (If they're family, I might die from laughter. Poor Bella.) I'm hopeful about the little mention of a cafe with Esme's name in the title...maybe we'll see her a little later on!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Loved it
Twihardder chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Frickin finally
Twihardder chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
Loving the undertones towards Jake.
Twihardder chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
This chapter should really come with a warning. Taking a drink while reading the part about Bella and the clock... My nose is not thankful right now. But that was the best laugh I've had in a while.
Twihardder chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Sweatpants sex... Cleaver.
Twihardder chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Their quick wittedness is amazing!
Twihardder chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
What a fascinating fic! I am a little concerned about all the references concerning NKOTB.
The Cynical Bookworm chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
Superb, simply superb! That's the only thing that comes to mind to describe this amazing story. And the writing is just incredible. I for one really hope that you write more and please!
pengirl25 chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
You guys cracked me up during this entire story! So much fun to read! It's been on my to be read list forever and I'm so glad someone recently mentioned it again. Loved the format, the oocs, Jasper was hilarious, and I loved that you made Jacob have dog breath lol! Gotta read that outtake now. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us 3
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
I have come across the summary of DMM so many times and, to be honest it never applealed to me. Yesterday, I was looking for something fun to read and I found out, again DMM. I started reading and just couldn't stop, I went to sleep at 5 in the morning! I laughed like a crazy woman, sobbed like a baby, and smiled trough the whole reading. It had been a long time since I read something so funny, sweet and refreshing. I don't review very often since my english is so limited, but I had yo tell you I really, really loved DMM and I'm looking forward todo read whatever else you, talented guys write.
Thank you.
debslmac chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
:) loved this story
anamart05 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
O
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2015
This edward didn't sound very manly
12,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »