Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
clickpic chapter 24 . 5/30/2018
Thanks for this fun and endearing story!
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Great story! Funny and moving
princeselisa chapter 25 . 5/3/2018
Perfect end to their story!
princeselisa chapter 25 . 5/3/2018
This was an amazing story. I really enjoyed watching these two get to know each other. Their banter was hilarious! I'm happy that Jake came around before Bella quit. Absolutely loved the story! Thanks!
shannon30033 chapter 25 . 4/30/2018
What a lovely story! Thank you very much for this well-written story! I liked it so much! You two made a great writing team.
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 4/29/2018
I was waiting for E to get Jasper's advice. That was a hilarious ending to chapter 21.
shannon30033 chapter 17 . 4/29/2018
Gut wrenching and sweet. I can really feel the horrible spot Edward is in...
shannon30033 chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
This Bella is so funny! I'm totally enjoying the banter.
amsrule chapter 25 . 3/27/2018
loved the email exchanges, glad it all worked out.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
I'm loving this thoughtful Edward!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
Yay...they finally see each other face to face...even though Bella is sick with then flu...Edward thinks she is "beautiful."
Awwwww...love it.
bonnemine82 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Le d├ębut et excellent ! Bravo au duo d'auteurs.
aamlkb chapter 4 . 3/5/2018
This is probably the 6th time I have read this story. I love it! They are too funny.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Read this story again with so much fun.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 25 . 2/19/2018
Oh my gosh this story! I spent all day off and on reading and late last night I made it to the last chapter before I could literally not even keep my eyes open anymore, so I finished it this morning LOL I loved the characters and how they interacted and your method of story writing is a breath of fresh air it's nice to have the characters work on themselves for the entire story instead of most fictions where they have a conflict for two chapters and live happily ever after the rest of the story, I feel like your characters were more realistic, which I think made me enjoy them more. I am so happy that I found this story and I loved it so much!
13,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »