Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I'll read it to. Already shaping up nicely. Keep it up.
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh fun! I had a work email flirtation relationship. He's my hubs now. :D loving the banter.
DH78 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Omg...I totally love this...I'm a huge fan of twitter/email/text/chat. Banter in fics! Can't wait for more!
Lettersie17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Lol this is cute so far! Love the premise and looking forward to more!
moonbeam228 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Found this fic recommended on twitter, and was laughing out loud when I read it! Hilarious. I love it. Can't wait to see another chapter!
Flabbergastewd chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Really interesting idea for a story! Edward and Bella conversations are the best! Can't wait to see where you take this :)
mostly a lurker chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ah, what a wonderful start! Completely hilarious. It's fun seeing the result of all those tweets in my timeline. Clearly, this is a match made in heaven, both in characters and in authors. It's also fabulous to know two other people that tend to long, rambling emails/conversations. Nice to know I'm not alone in that. ;-D

Loving it and looking forward to more!

Mal
Twi-Rachel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awesome story. I'm hooked already. I like the email banter, its cute to see them so confortable already. So excited for next Wednesday.
atxcullen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Love it! Rambly email...reminiscent of Love In My Box, but yet a new premise since they have never met. I have a soft spot for email storied since that's how I met my hubby.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I love this! I can't wait for the next update :)
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was such a great start.

Cannot wait for more.
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved it! So funny! I need to know more about that red stain!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really like it so far! Gotta love the way they "met". Their banter is fun and they haven't even met on person yet. I love their slick ways of telling the other where they are and when. So funny.

Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Bittenev.
greenplasticwateringcan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is really fun!
LeAnn388 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Lol, this is funny. Can't wait to read more!
12,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 842 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 862 .. Last Next »