Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
Samsam21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
How freakin' cute! I was getting all giddy with every email i read.

I can't wait to read more!

~sam
Raewright chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
What a kick! Signing on!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOl...I love this...it sounds like it is going to be so much fun reading. Thier emails back and forth have me in stiches, to think blood on the white dress...yes I am dying to know as well at what happened. Ewww a face licker, god that is just WRONG!
pippapear chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
x 19782357683920987236789

I am in love with this story.

Pure genius.

thank you for it.

lots of love

Emmy.

x x
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
there are a ton of bits I'd love to quote but I'll spare you the rehash. Mainly the subject lines cracked me up.

I think this was a phenomenal start and I'm looking forwrad to whatever you guys send our way.

Well done.
DrCarlisleCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Absolutely hilarious! Love it and can't wait for next week
isabeausink chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'd lick you guys if I didn't know you might not appreciate it. ; )

Fun stuff. E & B's banter makes me think of the most fun classic romantic comedies.

I think I want en episode describing an encounter with Stock Boy. (You could even give him his own HEA.)

The following is priceless:

"This email has been brought to you by the letters S & M."

Cheeky, that. There's a certain Mormon mom-come-author who may or may not have any idea that her initials *could* stand for something *very* different in the fanfiction universe she has inspired.

Great start!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
oh this is sooooo soooooo good ! More soon please ! X
odiejae chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this is brilliant, i love it! can't wait to see what they discuss next and how they end up meeting.
BruinChick chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh my -this is brilliant. You have just tapped into a premise that is often the best part of FF (cuz where else but in this fandom would the phrase "Use your Blackberry" make it onto t-shirts?). Love the hilarity of the rambling already - can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks!
raindrops855 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow. This was fun! I look forward to what u come up with next.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I thought this was so funny! Love all the subject and signature lines.

"Every time I meet with him to discuss his department's expenditure, I feel like I'm talking to a spaced out ten-year-old. Perhaps I should employ the use of flash cards: New York City. Money. Marijuana." Cracked me up...Jasper as a stoner. Ha!

"This email has been brought to you by the letters S & M. My apologies." LMAO! Great line.

Enjoying the banter. Looking foward to this story's continuation.
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Okay, this is completely adorable! I love how they got to talking with each other and how it's kinda moving to email cooking. Really excited to see where you ladies go with this!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
OMG, I'm loving this! LOL. They are quite adorable :-) Can't wait to read more :-D
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like the back a forth banter through email. You get a real sense of their personalities this way. I look forward to next Wednesday.
12,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 842 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 .. Last Next »