Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was such a great start.

Cannot wait for more.
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loved it! So funny! I need to know more about that red stain!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really like it so far! Gotta love the way they "met". Their banter is fun and they haven't even met on person yet. I love their slick ways of telling the other where they are and when. So funny.

Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Bittenev.
greenplasticwateringcan chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is really fun!
LeAnn388 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Lol, this is funny. Can't wait to read more!
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Loving the back and forth banter so far. I can't wait to find out how Edward fares with his recipe even though I kind of hope the two of them will be eating the outcome of it together.
trg225 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Wow, just Wow. I can usually tell when a story is worth reading in the first paragraph. O WOW!. I will be looking forward to your updates.
wolffia chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
What a great 1st chapter! I'm just wondering - would the entire story just be a series of email-exchange between these two or will they actually meet face to face? :)
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great story, I can't wait to read what will happen next. Please update soon.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
thank you!
mallmouse chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really liked this, THANK YOU! I'm looking forward to when they meet hihi
m1eab01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh. My. Gosh! I spawned a story! Wow! Squeeee! That is so cool. I am (mentally) dancing a jig around the kitchen table right now. I totally squealed when I saw my name up in the author's note! And then I thought…. I. am. famous! (JUST KIDDING. Sort of. Ha ha ha. Totally ridiculous, I know.)

Please excuse my enthusiasm. I have never, ever been mentioned in an author's note before. Or spawned a cool fanfiction story. I think I'm blushing. :)

All joking aside, you guys totally made my day. Thanks for the story. I can't wait to see where it goes. :)
mnment chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
We got to get these two kids together! Thanks!
VeThena chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I promised myself no more starting new fics but i saw the rec from the latest update of Take the Ice and i just had to try it because i saw the story yesterday but ignored it coz well your summary really isn't that informative...

Anyway im loving this. It's so different:-D. And i love how you've given so much info about the characters without it sounding so unnatural and dear-diary-like.

Yeap im loving this
Justcurious8 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hola. So far I really like your story. Its funny. Wow my last sentences were lame. lol But yeah I really do like it.

Question: Is it all going to be conversations through email? Or will it be from their point of views like others?

Can't wait till Wednesday to read the next chapter!

~E