Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love this so far! Unique way to tell a story!
kellabella09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lovin the new story ladies, i love the whole email back and forth! Can't wait to see where ya'll take the story! Happy writing! :~) Kelly
GorGirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Vanilla Swan has a nice ring to it. This looks like a fun story. I wonder if they'll ever meet.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
ooh, ladies, i'm loving this! what a funny way to have found yourselves writing this! i love witty, "un-snarky" and "un-mean" banter between E&B. so refreshing when he isn't hating on B upon their first meeting...
akes88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So cute. Can't wait to see how this plays out. And waht does Jazz look at online? And whose blood was that?
Sophie2003 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I am going to love this, I think!
SarahNLa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love this format. Looking forward to more!
siledubh chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was lots of fun! I can easily picture each of them smiling at their computers. Will we see Carlisle introduced to Esme at Bella's brunch place?
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
You ladies ROCK!..loved this idea...so hilarious..can't wait for the next installment :)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
what a cute story! it's soo sweet! i cant' wait for the next cahpter. their emails are just soo adorable!
Nicbeast chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Clever.
martdg chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Loved it! I very rarely start a story one chapter in, but couldn't resist after reading the story concept. The emails back and forth had me lol so much I think I annoyed my hubs. Okay, I know I annoyed him... he wanted my attention and couldn't get it. :)

Couldn't stop giggling over the "titles" E&B added to their signatures too, "clown hater" and "not a salt lick" are still making me snicker.

Glad this is labeled as humor/romance since I'm a lover of the happy, looking forward to next Wednesday!
tj123001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This story is too cute. I read it while on break at work..and I was laughing in my office :)

Can't wait for the next update!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Thanks for sharing this story :o) I loved it! So funny these two and its sounds like they are building a budding freindship without realizing it :o) Chilly x
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I live in the low 60's on the UES and we don't let IT managers anywhere near here - hahaha.

Cute banter. I think someone's going to end up at someone else D&D soon.
12,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 842 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 .. Last Next »