Reviews for Dear Mr Masen
kellyprovence chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
i like it! cant wait to see what happens here!
DazzledByTheNorthman chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm loving this so far; can't wait for more!

Maplestyle chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So glad this was rec'd at the end of Take the Ice! Hilarious! I can't wait to read more.
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I LOVE this. Can't wait for these two to um, see the lightbulb turn on over their heads and decide to maybe try to enjoy each other's company in person.
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it!

I love the various subject lines and ways they sign their names.
licpa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
THis was such a great first chapter. I love email banter. I am an accountant (with a big 4 firm not PwC) and I died reading the PWC references.

"Oh, you mean Jasper Whitlock? Yes, he does come off as quite a stoner. Every time I meet with him to discuss his department's expenditure, I feel like I'm talking to a spaced out ten-year-old. Perhaps I should employ the use of flash cards: New York City. Money. Marijuana. It's meetings with people like him that make me regret ever leaving PricewaterhouseCoopers."

I don't think any stoner could be that bad. HAHA

Thanks for the update and I can't wait to read more.
fairytaleland chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOVING this story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Holly1980 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I saw this tweeted about and I had to check it out since I'm a hibitual link clicker. Boy was I not disappointed! I laughed so hard at the exchange between them. And your take on Jasper? priceless. Can't wait to read more from these two and see what happens when they finally meet.

juleslouise chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Girls, you are AWESOME!

This idea is brilliant and you two are gorgeous!

Am I wrong or Isabella is a little flirtier than usual?

I have a question: will it always be an email exchange? Or at some point we'll have a different type of story telling?

For the moment it works very good BUT I really hope there will be an improvement in their relationship at some point.

See you next chapter!
Samsam21 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
How freakin' cute! I was getting all giddy with every email i read.

I can't wait to read more!

Raewright chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
What a kick! Signing on!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOl...I love sounds like it is going to be so much fun reading. Thier emails back and forth have me in stiches, to think blood on the white dress...yes I am dying to know as well at what happened. Ewww a face licker, god that is just WRONG!
pippapear chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
x 19782357683920987236789

I am in love with this story.

Pure genius.

thank you for it.

lots of love

x x
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
there are a ton of bits I'd love to quote but I'll spare you the rehash. Mainly the subject lines cracked me up.

I think this was a phenomenal start and I'm looking forwrad to whatever you guys send our way.

Well done.
DrCarlisleCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Absolutely hilarious! Love it and can't wait for next week
12,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 842 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 .. Last Next »