Reviews for likeness of mine
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Well-written.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm simply amazed by this story. I'm slowly working my way through Fantine's chapters of The Brick right now, but I have to say, I think you give her more depth, strength, and personality here than even Hugo does. The scene of her being sick by the river was especially gut-wrenching. Wonderful work.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was so sad and beautiful at the same time. reading this makes me sympathizes with and appreciate Fatine more.
creatoriginsane chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hear my sobbing. This was really touching. Kudos!
XenoLongbottom chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Type your review here...
Kai chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
love.
funnygirl00 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This chapter holds very much promise. I've always wanted to read a Valjean and Fantine story and yours has certainly captured my attention. I hope that you plan to continue it soon. You're a very good writer and I wish I had your gift.
SurlyCoach chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Well done.
Pixaria chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Why do I keep thinking Jean Valjean is Cosette's real father? I mean he was running for 8 years, Cosette is 8 when he finds her. In "I Dreamed A Dream" Fantine Said that her true love/baby daddy arrived in the spring and was gone by the fall! I guess you got to think about it.
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow. This is simply gorgeous. I always love Fantine/Valjean fics, but you have done such a nice job with keeping them in character and believable, without being too sappy. Great job. ~Jess
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That's lovely!

Thanks much for it!

~hbpm
The Victoriana chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You write so beautifully. Your descriptions and Fantine's thoughts and emotions are so strongly and vividly written that it is like tangibly hearing her voice and seeing her face almost. I love how you show her strength and resolution drawn from her love of Cosette even in her most degraded circumstances when she has sold her body for the first time. Finally, I love the moments between Valjean and Fantine and how you show the human sympathy and understanding between them without pushing it into overdone romance.
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was wonderful! Your writing style is so beautiful and I envy your abilities. The Valjean/Fantine moments were perfect! I loved how you used hints of love rather than writing an all out romance fic. It fits this pairing very well. I love Valjean/Fantine and I'm glad to see more of it!
Euphraise chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Simply wonderful. Beautiful and fluid prose and plot. Hugo would have loved this over espresso and a croissant.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 11/17/2010