Reviews for pierce through, like light
silvergalaxy chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Sorry, my first attempt at a review was on my iphone :( I loved how the son learnt to appreciate unusual beauty so much earlier than his mother.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
The son learned to recognize unc
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I liked the tying in of an actual historical event with the characters-it worked very well, as well as the memory sequence!
Luciana chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
you touched on so many beautiful things with this story that it is hard for me to know where to start in pointing them out. the softness of Erik and Christine's relationship, to the utterly adorableness of Gustave. In the piano, really? And the line 'she tried to draw him into her world.' You created a fine line in Raoul and Christine's relationship here that few authors simply don't understand, or choose to warp completely to benefit a plot.

Thank-you for a well thought out, beautiful read.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
that was really wonderful. beautifully written, and just the concept of it is great. the perfect relief after hours of building a science project...thank you very much.
Mrs. Lily Snape chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
And now you go back to the fandom near and dear to both of our hearts.

The flashback in this was perfectly tied in. Erik would have adored the Tour Eiffel. Little Gustave was adorable, very much how I would imagine Erik's *cough* son to be. And much better than ALW could have ever hoped to write him. Why didn't Webber just hire you?

On another layer, I enjoyed how you portrayed Raoul. He was kind and sweet, and yet he couldn't identify with the piece the way Christine and Gustave could. He is from another world than them, in more ways than one.

The line about her appreciating it even more in the night gave me chills.

Thank-you for a very thoughtul, well worded little story.