Reviews for Beauty and Folly
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
very realistic - loved it!
tansypool chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I saw what you did there with the She & Him quoting. Entertaining.
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Such a lovely story to brighten my day, and you're right, it'd be great to see Zooey back on the show again. And maybe for another Christmas episode. With another naked Booth. :D
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ben and Margaret just made me feel quite happy about Hannah. :)
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Sorry it took me so long! But from the looks of it you've been pulling in quite a handful of reviews here! Anyway...

This had me laughing; the part where Brennan said that she was her favourite forensic anthropologist was completely in character! And I love the "Is this your sister?" line from Hannah.

M
Amelia chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I think you caught Margaret very well. Nice job on the Ben quotes too!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
You had me chuckling at the end. Enjoyed Brennan and Margaret's interaction and the integration of so many Benjamin Franklin quotes. You're right; they totally need to have Zooey back on the show! This was a cute and funny one-shot. Thanks for posting!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was a great / fun little one shot!

Thankyou for taking the time to write it, and for sharing the explanation of how it came about. I'd just seen the link to that article and was intruiged enough to read it (small world this internet place is, huh?), only moments before I decided to check fanfic alert emails!

Loved Emily & Zooey together, wish it would happen again, but think the odds are very very verrrry slim to none, really!

Enjoyed the She & Him lyric too ;) very sneaky!
jsiebert chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Great creative original story! I would also like to see Margret (aka Zooey) and Bones back together.

More stories please . . .
ickleails chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
beautiful story and margaret really should make another appearance...
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awesome. You really hit the bull's eye with your characterization. And Zooey should definitely come back.

btw, nice catch with that she and him phrase.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
'Total folly.' summed up in a totally Margaret way :) I loved it to bits. It made me giggle and smile and it's a welcome relief from all the angst floating around :)

Even though Brennan doesn't approve of her cousin's knack for pulling Ben Franklin quotes out of the air, you could sense her hanging on for hearing what Margaret had to say about Booth and Hannah's relationship. hehe

I loved the way you tied it all in with the last episode that Margaret was in by having Booth call her Maggie and state that there was no resemblance. hehe. And also by Hannah asking if Margaret was her sister.

Nicely written :)

Thanks for an enjoyable read :)

Em

xx
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
haha loved the She & Him lyric in there
Camy.MD chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I loved it !

i miss Maggie ... hehehe ... she must appear on another ep !

Kisses, Camy :D
206 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Cute! I loved that you had a line from Sentimental Heart in there, it's one of my favorites of Zooey's songs.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »