Reviews for Beauty and Folly
eyrianone chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was awesome. Can they just copy your fic and stick it in the show, that would awesome too.
bones35 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
In a word - excellent. You really captured the two 'sisters' and created an original humorous exchange. MAggie's assessment of Booth adn Hannah's relationship as folly was genius!

The deadpan dialogue was jsut really well written.

I loved it!
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I loved it.

And I agree, I'd love to see them together on the show again!

Adorable one-shot!
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
that was excellent! I enjoyed this.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hannah will be gone soon enough but this was a delightful romp. I think you got Margaret and Brennan just right. And, yeah, I could stand to see the two of them on the little screen again.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Total folly! I love that. :)

Yes it would be great to have Zooey back on the show as Margaret. The relationship between Temperance and Margaret would be very fun and interesting.
jsq chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved this. I laughed out loud. You did so well with the cousins' interaction. Thanks!
Deja and Darcie chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Yes! I totally want Zooey back on BONES! She was amazing, and she and Emily together were priceless.

I love that you put them together again. They really are so adorably awkward together. I mean, I could picture the "hug or no hug" scene so perfectly in my mind. You really captured both of them really well. I thought that Margaret breaking up with her boyfriend because he was a John Adams fan was hilarious!

I love that Margaret didn't like Hannah either. And the Ben Franklin quotes were perfect for all the scenes you wrote (I hate when people try to force their quotes to fit the story).

It's funny...the first thing I think of when I hear something about Ben Franklin or recognize one of his quotes, I immediately think of Bones. Huh...well, I am a hopeless Bones addict.

You did an awesome job with this. Thanks for sharing!

~Deja
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
WE NEED THIS TO HAPPEN! Sorry about the capitals but that really needed to be said. This was perfect. Completely awesome Margaret and Brennan! The whole thing about Brennan being the best was so realistic and it made me giggle!

Then the "Total folly" well that was just great.

We need a scene like this, we need Zooey back now!
Yatobu chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh... you made me laugh. I'm exhausted with angts lately. So agree with "total folly" part.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awesome - Couldn't agree more with the premise and the sentiment. And who says you don't feel like writing B&B? There was a little kernel of fluffy goodness in there. ;)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So, are you going to continue this. I wouldn't mind Brennan beginning a relationship with Margaret. It might be nice that she has family she can relate to.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Cute one shot. I absolutely agree with Margaret's assessment that the Booth/Hannah relationship is total folly! If only HH would cease and desist with such folly.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3