Reviews for Lupin's Little Sister, The Story Of Rhea Lupin
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i like sounds so interesting.
its always the quiet ones chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
so beautiful, seriously, you should be VERY proud of this

i love this so far, and i hope you can think of something for another chapter, becuse i would love to find out what happens next - i cant deal with suspence very well :) - but if you can't/don't want to, then that's fine too, this can stand on its own as a one-shot.

i love the idea of remus or one of the other marauders having a twin, and this really is an excelent start, just don't fall into the cliche of having her be 'in love' with sirius, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO THAT TO THIS! it really doesn't work. at all. why would you marry/have unrequited 'love' with your brothers best mate - they may be fit, but i really don't think its realistic.

sorry about that little rant there

ANYWAY! back to the point, this is fabby, marvy and even... GROOVY BABY! (sorry, i've seen to much austin powers...) :)
tedmynameisfred chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Please continue.
eric wildfeuer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this is great destiny i hope u write more so i can read more because i like harry potter to because me and my grandma used to watch it together
carlylesbianlovesdestinyasian chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
that is really awesome you should definitly write more
DonkeyOtay chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Great story!

It truly put me in the shoes of the character, I could almost see my self at the first steps of Grimauld place, anxiously planted in place...
jessica chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
awesome and suspicious need more cahpters...waiting to see what happened and y she was seperated from her brother
DestinyDallasRain chapter 1 . 11/17/2010