Reviews for Diplomatic Relations
theirishdreamer chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Its very much a shame you stopped on this story as its well written and enjoyable.
argentorum chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
And, of course, this is where the story stops, just as it was really getting good.

I don't suppose that you're ever going to come back to this story are you? This is easily one of the top ten rv stories on this sight just for the elegance of your writing style alone. Add an involved plot and excellent use of the characters we that we all know and love, and you've got an amazing story with a world of potential.
It's such a shame to see it stopped here.
DaveFromMichigan chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Hey! Yeah, hey you! Did you know you have probably one of the best written and well thought out RV stories? Well I know it, but anyway why haven't you posted in so long I see on your profile that you are active and I think this story has the potential to be a great work of art! So hit me up and let me know how what you think of posting more of this story at
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
so many greatness here but come on man continue it
Meride chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
good chap
semexx chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Wow, this was really good. I hope the others will understand Tsukune's decision as they don't seem to think things through as much as Tsukune. How much time has passed? Since there is a timelimit about how long the headmaster will be able to offhold information on Tsukune...I'm looking forward to te next chapter :)
illuminios chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Noooooo-
Why did end here? It was getting so interesting... I hope, you will write the continuation... sometime.
illuminios chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
"Shut up! Don't wave your protagonist status in my face!"
Nicely said! Break the 4th wall, break it completely!
Nokanomi chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Well, this sucks. Not the story, but that fact that Tsukune has to join the Public Safety 'Commission', but it's a good story. But I was wondering, does this have an update schedule?
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Excellent chapter! I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

-chronodekar
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Come to the dark side, we have bitchin' uniforms...
Found this one on , and so far, it upheld all that the tropers promised. I did detect small typos here and there, though. It's not like I'm trying to be prickly here, but it's just a small blemish that you could very easily avoid.
Man, reading this last part gives me a heartburn. But I can't really put it any other way.
The story's still very good, though.
n0mster chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Haha, I like what you've done with the Rosario Vampire universe, you've really placed your own imprint on the story and so far it's been interesting. Glad to see Kurumu quickly rationalise that Tsukune must be her destined one and that she doesn't seem as air-headed compared to canon.
n0mster chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hmm, pretty interesting start to your story, I have to say that you've got a pretty unique premise and idea, it's the first fic where Tsukune is actually non-useless from the beginning and actually stopped Moka from drinking his blood.
Hopefully the story continues to be as interesting.
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
The Fuuuu...? Tsukune being a mage yeah I can see. I can't tell the difference between a mage and a witch, but I can see it.

Him giving the almighty smackdown upon the lizards and kumuru? Yeah, I saw that coming... I did NOT see The Tailed Beast giving him a job offer or him accepting it. That... ohhhhh crap is so going to wreck the fan so soon...
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I like this story I hope you update soon.