Reviews for Has Anyone Ever Told You
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I would love to see a continuation of this story! I love how it's playful with the pen thing, but more serious with the thoughts.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Nice! I thought it was very well written.
Takoh chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hahaha. Omg I love it. I know you probably wrote it like ages ago but I recon you should still continue. It's really good
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'm sorry, this seemed quite out of character. It started out well enough, but 'pretty' is A) inadequate (to someone in love) B) childish and C) therefore uncharacteristic of Kensi Blye. Moreover, that innuendo at the end was more suited to DiNozzo. Perhaps you should add it to an NCIS regular. But LA is different. Try to keep the feel of the series.
Mel chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Nice story! I like to read more! :-)
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aw, it was cute. I know it wasn't fluff, but, I can't help it, it was Callen/Kensi, so it was cute. :D And random is great!

Anyway! I love that she asked if anyone ever told him he has pretty eyes...it was such an innocent question coming from her! :D Great job, this is amazing.
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Brilliant! I loved it, and would love it even more if you carried it on as a series of oneshots. You write them beautifully.