Reviews for Home
Beejerman chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I've been a fan of both the Edgar Rice Burroughs books (that the movie was based on) as well as the movie itself, starring Christopher Lambert as Tarzan. Your writing here has done them both justice. You've captured the final scenes of the movie perfectly. You know how to paint a vivid picture. Your "alternate ending" resonated with me. It was both realistic and imaginative. It made sense. Great job here and I look forward to reading more from you!
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wonderful!

I was so surprised to find this - Greystoke is one of my favorite movies but so few people know about it. I did not mind the ending of the movie; though of course I wanted Jean to be with Jane, I thought it realistic to make him decide to return to the jungle. You have managed to make a happier yet still realistic ending! And your writing was good - clear coherent descriptions that sound exactly like the characters without going overboard.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. I would love to hear more Greystoke if you have time and want to! I am going to check out what else you've written now. Thank you!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Your story about Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, specifically, HOME, was pretty good. (I agree the movie needed to be resolved better.) You could definitely add more detail, but your idea is good. Thank you for story, Lisa
sowhatifImaninja chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It's surprising that they aren't any other Lord Greystoke stories on here! But about your story... I didn't think it was cheesy. I actually wished the movie ended this way, because it was so sad when Jane and Tarzan didn't end up together... :( Nice job! :)
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I just got the movie and watched it last night. After reading this, it made me feel so much better! They definitely should have ended the movie this way - it was so sad! Fantastic job!
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm quite glad of this new ending you gave the movie. I wished that this had actually happened. It was lovely, thanks for sharing.
Jan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I haven't seen this movie in ages and don't remember it too well but just wanted to say I enjoyed your piece. Very sweet and touching ending. I love a happily ever after, so you can't get too sappy for me.