Reviews for Unlucky Star
Update, please. It's been too long.
ThundersBird chapter 6 . 6/24
Just commenting to say this is one of the funniest fanfics I have ever read.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 6 . 4/28
A hint as to who i am your nick name from me is Bob 2.0 Please update soon. also it would would be nice to have a mikoto and toma paring
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 1 . 2/4
MZ you have got to update this story... in case your wondering how I know your initials and name here's a hint...Bob the Flatulent Dwarf
Ren chapter 6 . 2/1
Characterization is spot on. The way each character acts feels insanely natural like the real fucking deal. Comedy is top-notch with a interesting plot to back it up. And also, there's the Grail War... Bravo author-san bravo. That was FANfuckingTASTIC. Such a shame that this has died though, both the author and the story. Such a shame. What a complete and utter waste. Oh well.
Destrark chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Well you can tell this was done before Misaki's story came out, what with her not being as obsessed with Touma as everyone else in his pseudo-harem.
ryuhayabusa298 chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
I found your story very much existing and one of the best that I have read if does guys make a host club Touma will attract a lot of girls and they will pay of the damages in no time please update soon
sergioqsc chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
l
Mernom chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
That blond... That throne... That name... That 'mongrol'... It's Gilgamesh isn't it? Gil is Gilgamesh isn't he?
cretin chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Wouldn't the best option be for delta force to pimp out to touma for dates
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I pray you continue this utterly fantastic and hilarious story. Despite such WEIRD circumstances and unheard of or rare interactions, your characterization is great.

It's VERY well written, the details are great, the characters are fucking hilarious, and no one is looked down on unreasonably.

Despite the lack of action so far, this story is easily one of the best Toaru fanfics I've ever read.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Wow.

Despite the fact that this is clearly a humor story...that felt so RIGHT. The build up, the characterization, the interactions, the way you didn't immediately throw out to Touma why Accelerator was acting as he was, etc.

Very nice. Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work!

And consider this Followed, in the hope that you'll eventually get a break and the will to continue.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Very well written and freaking hilarious. Truly freaking hilarious.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Ok, that was...about in line for the general lighthearted things you see in Toaru. Very amusing. Well written, engaging, good characterization.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Well, this is certainly amusing. Fairly well written, though slightly consistent grammatical errors. Doesn't diminish the enjoyment.