Reviews for Unlucky Star
Destrark chapter 4 . 7/12
Well you can tell this was done before Misaki's story came out, what with her not being as obsessed with Touma as everyone else in his pseudo-harem.
ryuhayabusa298 chapter 6 . 4/7
I found your story very much existing and one of the best that I have read if does guys make a host club Touma will attract a lot of girls and they will pay of the damages in no time please update soon
sergioqsc chapter 1 . 2/16
l
Mernom chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
That blond... That throne... That name... That 'mongrol'... It's Gilgamesh isn't it? Gil is Gilgamesh isn't he?
cretin chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Wouldn't the best option be for delta force to pimp out to touma for dates
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I pray you continue this utterly fantastic and hilarious story. Despite such WEIRD circumstances and unheard of or rare interactions, your characterization is great.

It's VERY well written, the details are great, the characters are fucking hilarious, and no one is looked down on unreasonably.

Despite the lack of action so far, this story is easily one of the best Toaru fanfics I've ever read.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Wow.

Despite the fact that this is clearly a humor story...that felt so RIGHT. The build up, the characterization, the interactions, the way you didn't immediately throw out to Touma why Accelerator was acting as he was, etc.

Very nice. Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work!

And consider this Followed, in the hope that you'll eventually get a break and the will to continue.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Very well written and freaking hilarious. Truly freaking hilarious.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Ok, that was...about in line for the general lighthearted things you see in Toaru. Very amusing. Well written, engaging, good characterization.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Well, this is certainly amusing. Fairly well written, though slightly consistent grammatical errors. Doesn't diminish the enjoyment.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
the couch?
Is this where that picture came from?
Agent Nine chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Great fic! I really hope you did'nt drop it. Please write more!
Grey Field chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
This story... just yes. I hope your still working on it. I want to see the bros do bro things like bros in the name of eternal bro ship! Plus the Misaka sisters antics are fun.
fbiuzz chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Please make more!
Wrathkal chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Seriously this story is total awesomeness.