Reviews for Unlucky Star
Please MORE
TehChron chapter 7 . 5/6
Man, looking over this story reminds me of why I liked the ToAru setting long before it became a game of unceasingly dumb escalation that used Kamijou as an excuse to introduce the latest nonsensical elements to the reader for world building purposes.

Know this.

Your humor in this fic has been unceasingly on this point. I hope to see a continuation sometime soon, and that whatever rough patch has eaten you up hasn't returned to drag you back down. Thanks for writing this.
Kamencolin chapter 7 . 2/8
Keep up the good work
Mernom chapter 7 . 1/12
I finally finished it. Got side tracked by several other fics doing the Xmas update thing, as well as starting on a 800 page long quest thread on SV. And I have to say...
Your opinion, that your writing is shit? That opinion is BS. This is one of the best humor pieces I've seen in recent times. Between the excellent delivery of contrasting serious and silly moments (the condom scene I mentioned earlier), and reusing the same set up to deliver 4 different brick jokes takes talent.
If you really have a hard time writing humor since your jokes stop being funny to you, get a beta reader, maybe? They'll have an unbiased opinion on the rest of the chapter, too.

Finally, don't worry, Himegami! I noticed you! Funnily enough, a certain Mental out didn't, despite having a mind based power that can most likely be used as a brain radar.
Mernom chapter 5 . 1/11
Oh my God. So much laughs... 'Commando'... Hehehe.
On another note... With all due respect to Pierce (great scene you did with him, making his predicament seem silly, but secretly carrying that kind of meaning), aren't condoms perishable goods?
Mernom chapter 4 . 1/11
Reading it now, with more knowledge of canon, I see more bits that might have slipped me last time.
Mernom chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Now, on my 2nd reading, I realize just how much foreshadowing this has...
Mernom chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I wasn't notified that this was updated. I was lucky to find out by skimming through my favorite list. I'll have the person in charge executed for this!

Just kidding.. Good to see this excellent story back in circulation. Hopefully to it's conclusions.
kuzunoha chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
this is very funny and awesome. i just find this fic and i think its great
thanks for make this story
Tk Macintosh chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Glorious. Amazingly and beautifully fucking glorious.

I love EVERYTHING about this fic and the fun it's going to bring. There is very little, if ANYTHING, I can say about this fic that bothers me.

All I want is more of this beautiful beast. I don't mind having to wait for the next update, no matter how long it takes.

I also can't wait to see how wonderful the whole "Touma is a Host Club member" bit will go.

Also congrats on getting past your rough patch in life and I wish you all the best in the future! Welcome back dude!
Mr. Self-Deprecation chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
This is great. You are great. Laughing my ass off the whole way through. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be.
turbo tino chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
Fuckin sweet dude. Never in my wildest dreams did I think you would update. Holy shit I was so surprised when I saw this. Like wow, this is honestly out of left field. I'm glad you updated, and this was an awesome chapter. Keep up the good work!
Satire Swift chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Had to reread the whole story when I saw this updated. I regret nothing.

Let this most excellent journey to Bro-ness continue!
delax chapter 7 . 8/10/2017
Glad you're in a stabler spot nowadays, life comes up hard sometimes.
Also impressed that you're still steadily making progress on this, I find writing long fics super intimidating.

But you reminded me of how much I freaking love Raildex, maybe I need to rewatch it again!
(Then read fanfic to get actual shipping because that always gets left at the wayside in raildex canon...)
The goofiness of this fic pleases me (also the tastes of shipping), I'll be here when you write more.
:D
Grey Field chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
The bros of this most bro-ful saga of bro-ness continue there bro quest in eternal bro-ship. Yay. Seriously I'm glad you're finally continuing this, and have gotten your life back in order. Good luck.