Reviews for Song to the Siren
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*sighs dreamily* Where did you get that? (Talent) Wiw... I want some more...
sampan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
while I liked your story, I felt that the in crowley's apartment / video game part and the walking in the rain part were somehow not quite connected.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Crowley playing Xenogears? Awesome! I must say that's doubly interesting considering some of the content of the game (one of my favorites!). And then you had rain...which I'm a real sucker for. Nice kiss, as well. What can I say? This just rocks. _
Jack Of Some Trades chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the point of Breath of Fire to destroy God Himself?
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Aw, sweet! Why had I never thought of that pairing? It's a lovely idea, and very well carried off. You write beautifully. I'll look up some more.

(Slash, Square, Pratchett and thunderstorms? Could a ficlet make me happier?)

Oh and...aaah, this sounds silly, but - I just got my first proper web connection and I was going around reading things by everyone who ever left me an Intelligent Review. You were pretty much top of that list... (the fic was Pylades, my LHM angstydarkfic). thanksies forevers.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Awww... moosh-fest! I feel like I'm melting into a giant puddle of mooshy, happy, fluffy, sappy goo. And I love it! *glomps Aziraphale* Lovely cubed! _
anonymity chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Xenogears AND Good Omens? ... I hope you realize I love you. Cute, cute fanfic. I really liked it.
Eternal Poet chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
awwww! that was soooo cute! so cute that i'm using extra letters and punctuation. you should be shot for making me do that, but it was soooo cute!
Joon chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I was bad and didn't get around to reviewing this the first time I read it. But lovely, LOVELY story! Simply wonderful!
ademonofmyword chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
awww. that was sweet.
MistaCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
::smiles:: This is so sweet:)
Minna Megami-Sama formarly skywdiamonds chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
*smiles* oh thats nice. please post more. pretty pretty please?