Reviews for Black Sand
Aoi-chan chapter 19 . 7/13
Welcome back! It's been a long while! I hope your life in Japan has been settling well over the past 3 years :) I am so happy and ready for the rollercoaster ride that you will take us with this story! I've been re-reading your story for quite a while now! Cannot wait for the next chapter :D
Wow! An update!
Thank you for a super long chapter!
kadaj the second chapter 19 . 6/12
This is such a good update, you're great
Aries01xD chapter 19 . 6/11
Yes! You updated! Thank you so much!

After my Ancient Egyptian Religion class, this story makes so much more sense!
It's was nice to see Thoth's humorous side when he was naming the cities.
Also, because Amun's character is so mysterious, he always leaves me wondering what his motives are. I feel like he has something big up his sleeve that will involve poor Nakia.

I really enjoyed Anubis' POV. I always wondered what he was thinking. Emotions are a big part of how we perceive the world so it was interesting to see things through his point of view.

So many questions are still unanswered! I'll definitely be staying tune for the next update !

Once again , thank you for posting another chapter! :D
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 19 . 6/10
Good update so far...
Persephone17 chapter 18 . 1/11
WHERES DA ENDING?!
Toni Stark chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Please, please, please post another chapter! I realize that you must be busy, so I understand the delays, but I just came across this in my bookmarks from when I read it several months ago and just re-read the chapter. I love this story! I have read tons of fan fictions spanning the several fandoms that I am part of, but this story is beautifully unique for me in that it appealed to my early love of Egyptian mythology, and is based in that and not in a movie or tv show. I have immensely enjoyed every chapter you have posted, and I'm begging you to post more! Thank you for all the hard work and time you have put into this story. Believe me, it was worth every minute. - Toni Stark
duchesseduo chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
awesome
sherry1995 chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read, please keep going.
jjkk chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I have to admit your story is one of the most unique and well-written stories I have ever read. I simply adore how the characters developed as the story progressed and change over time! Not to mention how relatable and realistic the characters are as well as the magnificent plot development. Keep up the good work! I must say your work is absolutely one of the best and deserves to be published. Keep it up! You have a bright future ahead of you in the writing career.
SkySpitter12 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
I absolutely love your story. Your story is incredibly equipped with small quirks and details that make me lose track of time while I read. I'll be checking back for updates! Please update whenever you have the time, this story is really too much of a gem to abandon. I'm looking forward to reading more about this characters and how they develop throughout the later chapters in your story.
tgurl620 chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
I am absolutely in love with your story! I love the personalities you've given your characters :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Cannot wait for Chapter 19...

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
Bigmouthgirl123 chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Yay you're finally going to update I check every week to see if you've updated as I keep your story as an app on my iPod! Can't wait for you to update this is probz my fav story of all time !
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
You're story is officaly the best fanfiction I have ever read. Your ideas are unique and your writing is solid. You should continue with this story. I have shown many of my friends and teachers your work and each one loved it. This story could easily be published! It is one of a kind. Your an excellent author! Thank you so much for writing this. It has entertained and inspired me for many days. Having Horus and Anubis have a complicated but close brother relationship is an amazing idea! Please write more!