Reviews for Black Sand
summerflower13 chapter 18 . 3/12
awesome
sherry1995 chapter 18 . 3/11
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read, please keep going.
jjkk chapter 1 . 1/20
I have to admit your story is one of the most unique and well-written stories I have ever read. I simply adore how the characters developed as the story progressed and change over time! Not to mention how relatable and realistic the characters are as well as the magnificent plot development. Keep up the good work! I must say your work is absolutely one of the best and deserves to be published. Keep it up! You have a bright future ahead of you in the writing career.
SkySpitter12 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
I absolutely love your story. Your story is incredibly equipped with small quirks and details that make me lose track of time while I read. I'll be checking back for updates! Please update whenever you have the time, this story is really too much of a gem to abandon. I'm looking forward to reading more about this characters and how they develop throughout the later chapters in your story.
tgurl620 chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
I am absolutely in love with your story! I love the personalities you've given your characters :)
Puffgirl1952 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Cannot wait for Chapter 19...

Keep rocking, rolling and writting...
Bigmouthgirl123 chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Yay you're finally going to update I check every week to see if you've updated as I keep your story as an app on my iPod! Can't wait for you to update this is probz my fav story of all time !
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
You're story is officaly the best fanfiction I have ever read. Your ideas are unique and your writing is solid. You should continue with this story. I have shown many of my friends and teachers your work and each one loved it. This story could easily be published! It is one of a kind. Your an excellent author! Thank you so much for writing this. It has entertained and inspired me for many days. Having Horus and Anubis have a complicated but close brother relationship is an amazing idea! Please write more!
Aoi-chan chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I would like to say that this story is absolutely amazing! I just started reading it yesterday and finished chapter 17 today! I love it so much! I hope you continue this story again soon, I will be waiting! I understand how busy you are and wish you good luck with learning Japanese and studying abroad soon! Gambante, ne! (I apologize with the use of romanji because I am a beginning in Japanese! Thank you and hope to read the next chapter soon!
Marzipan chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Ok, ok I've read your story so far and loved it to bits! I haven't reviewed because I was reading feverishly! I love Egyptology!
For you are inside me.-that legit creeped me the fuck out. No joke.;)
Dlhundley chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Ok to be honest this is great. A good way to get better though is to just let the story come to you. My best friend and I write stories for a hobby, and I often find that our best stories are those spur-of-the-moment, I-have-no-clue-where-this-is-gonna-end-up kind of stories. Hope this helps :)
LilGreenearth97 chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
I loved this chapter! And i understand what it's like to be busy with so much stuff going on, so I will patiently wait for the next chapter. Till next time.
pottergirls chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
hi i started to read this story about a week ago and i love it and cant wait for the next installment
Yusuke chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I personally believe that your story "Black Sands", deserves so much more reviews. I absolutely loved it! I would of never thought reading about an Egyptian God let alone about a young girl who helps Anubis on his quest to find his lost pieces of his heart. There's so much stuff that you write that are so interesting and ive never learnt about so many other gods besides the common ones and so. Please keep up the great work and please continue with this story.

P.s I can't wait for Anubis to get the rest of his pieces of heart, I wanna especially see him get the emotion of anger hehe. :)
HopeShellSoulAndFamily chapter 18 . 2/14/2013