Reviews for Black Sand
Aries01xD chapter 21 . 10/7
I feel so bad for Anubis! I feel like his emotions are a bit out of his control at the moment. I hope the next one he gets back is a positive one.
Also, I'm glad Horus has joined them to keep Anubis in check.

I'm really looking forward to the next arc!

Thank you for updating!
Aries01xD chapter 20 . 10/7
That title makes sense now! I almost screamed when I saw you updated but I was in my dentist's waiting room so I had to compose myself (no cavities btw!)

I am so happy Anubis is finally awake. It seems strange that the more time Nakia spends with him the less she knows him when he gets back a new emotion. I guess he must feel like he can't even recognize himself.

Out of curiosity, how long has Nakia been traveling with him? Also, how old is Nakia at this point? All i could think about when she was using the slot was, "She is not 21!". Lol.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 21 . 10/6
Read both updates; the story is getting better...
Please update!, I absolutely love this story! its so interesting and original!
Guest 1234 chapter 19 . 8/20
Hi, wow just found this story and I have to say I think it is amazing, the writing style, the concept everything! Ill be looking forward to the next update!
Aoi-chan chapter 19 . 7/13
Welcome back! It's been a long while! I hope your life in Japan has been settling well over the past 3 years :) I am so happy and ready for the rollercoaster ride that you will take us with this story! I've been re-reading your story for quite a while now! Cannot wait for the next chapter :D
Wow! An update!
Thank you for a super long chapter!
kadaj the second chapter 19 . 6/12
This is such a good update, you're great
Aries01xD chapter 19 . 6/11
Yes! You updated! Thank you so much!

After my Ancient Egyptian Religion class, this story makes so much more sense!
It's was nice to see Thoth's humorous side when he was naming the cities.
Also, because Amun's character is so mysterious, he always leaves me wondering what his motives are. I feel like he has something big up his sleeve that will involve poor Nakia.

I really enjoyed Anubis' POV. I always wondered what he was thinking. Emotions are a big part of how we perceive the world so it was interesting to see things through his point of view.

So many questions are still unanswered! I'll definitely be staying tune for the next update !

Once again , thank you for posting another chapter! :D
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 19 . 6/10
Good update so far...
Persephone17 chapter 18 . 1/11
Toni Stark chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Please, please, please post another chapter! I realize that you must be busy, so I understand the delays, but I just came across this in my bookmarks from when I read it several months ago and just re-read the chapter. I love this story! I have read tons of fan fictions spanning the several fandoms that I am part of, but this story is beautifully unique for me in that it appealed to my early love of Egyptian mythology, and is based in that and not in a movie or tv show. I have immensely enjoyed every chapter you have posted, and I'm begging you to post more! Thank you for all the hard work and time you have put into this story. Believe me, it was worth every minute. - Toni Stark
duchesseduo chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
sherry1995 chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read, please keep going.
jjkk chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I have to admit your story is one of the most unique and well-written stories I have ever read. I simply adore how the characters developed as the story progressed and change over time! Not to mention how relatable and realistic the characters are as well as the magnificent plot development. Keep up the good work! I must say your work is absolutely one of the best and deserves to be published. Keep it up! You have a bright future ahead of you in the writing career.