Reviews for Black Sand
Aries01xD chapter 24 . 5/21
I'm just going to say it
I like Amun
His intentions may not always be crystal clear but I think he was very genuine with Nakia in this chapter. I think all the mystery that surrounds his character is what makes him so interesting

I'm happy he left Nakia with a hopeful message. I do believe she doesn't know how strong she is, so it could be interesting to see her develop her skills in the future.

I loved loved the chapter. Thank you for updating! It is always a pleasure diving into this amazing story of yours.
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 24 . 5/15
Egyptian gods are so picky about their worship! I'm really interested in Amun and I hope he shows up later in the story. I'm not sure if he's benevolent or not, but I guess that's his nature - advice can be good or bad, depending on the situation. Great chapter!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 24 . 5/14
I hope when Nun is found; he gets a godlike slap to the back of his head...

BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER...
Anon 13 chapter 24 . 5/14
Yaay u updated! The one about Anubjs killing himslef kinda scares me but i like that we can think that Amun is on Nakias side. Good job and keep going
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 7 . 3/25
I know this is probably not going to happen, but I'm shipping Anubis/Nakia/Amun right now...and I def know this is no Sadie Kane kind of fic. I just love pairing Gods/mortals or seeminginly mortals together!
Miya chapter 23 . 2/2
I've been following this fic for awhile, and I'm determined to see it through the end because it's THAT good. Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work!
Aries01xD chapter 23 . 2/1
Well, she kinda of followed Amun's advice about jumping into the river.

I feel like Jordan was totally flirting with her. I can't blame Nakia for enjoying his company though. Anubis hasn't been the most fun to be around lately. I continue to hope that the next emotion he gets back is a positive one.

I guess I'll just have to patiently wait for the next update now (this will be tough).

Thank you for posting two chapters!
Aries01xD chapter 22 . 2/1
You updated! :)
You have no idea how much joy I get from reading your story.

I was really happy to see they were headed to Egypt! I know that something interesting will happen in this new arc (I am mean c'mon it's Egypt!).
Anon 13 chapter 23 . 2/1
Nakia likeing the band of someone who Anubis doesnt like? Yikes! Update sooon : ))
Anon 13 chapter 22 . 2/1
Yay you updated! I love Osiris hes prty cool! And your writing style and the story line get better with each chapter!
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 23 . 1/31
Great set of chapters! To be honest I had to refresh my memory a bit after so long between updates, but that just means I get to read more! Update again soon :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 23 . 1/31
Read both new chapters and they are very good...

I can see this story being posted on FictionPress, Figment, Spark a Tale, Wattpad and Quetev; this would be a hit on the other sites...
OptimusPrimesWife1 chapter 21 . 1/22
Please for the love of the gods continue this story! It's so fucking good! Honestly, the best I've ever read! MORE PLEASE!
warrioroftheravens chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
I love this! It feels like I am reading a completely original work. The story line is great; the plot twists keep me on the edge of my seet. I love how you have incorpreted real history into the story. I remember learning about Amun. I will eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
This was soooo good! Keep it up, its amazing!