Reviews for Black Sand
Lelouch-Strife chapter 7 . 10/31
so when does Anubis and Nakia kiss
x chapter 1 . 8/29
I've been keeping up with this story since around 2013 or so and even now I get so excited when I see that you've updated it! I also can't tell you how many times I've reread it over the years (and I'll definitely be rereading it even more in the future). Keep up the good work! This story is absolutely amazing and it makes me happy every time I read it.
Nekogurl888 chapter 25 . 8/26
You updated! Yaaaay! I loved it keep it up! ;)
tgurl620 chapter 25 . 8/11
I love this story and your writing! You're a great author. I can't wait until you post your next chapter!
OptimusPrimesWife1 chapter 25 . 8/10
You are back!
Anon 13 chapter 25 . 8/10
Nononono yyyyyyy! Dang this is gonna be trouble for her.
Also goodluck with what your dealing with irl amd know that im right behind you!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 25 . 8/10
Oh dung duty...Nun got cranky...
Nekogurl888 chapter 23 . 8/4
Hey, please update, me and I'm sure a few others are starting to get a little tired of waiting, I'll still wait, because there aren't many other stories that have with this story has, and your story is taking up my brain cells waiting for you to add the next chapter! (I'm not even kidding with that it's a scientific fact that unfinished things take up brain cells)

Anyway please update! You left on a cliffhanger! You CAN'T leave on a CLIFFHANGER! *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

But I understand that you must have thing going on in your life, so it's fine. But could you at least do an update so we know you're ALIVE! Thx
Nekogurl888 chapter 24 . 7/29
I absolutely love, love, love! Your story! Can you please update soon, you haven't in a while and I hope you don't forget about this story, it's amazing, and lots of people are waiting patiently, and I will too, but it would be nice of you updated.
Thx, a happy reader
Aries01xD chapter 24 . 5/21
I'm just going to say it
I like Amun
His intentions may not always be crystal clear but I think he was very genuine with Nakia in this chapter. I think all the mystery that surrounds his character is what makes him so interesting

I'm happy he left Nakia with a hopeful message. I do believe she doesn't know how strong she is, so it could be interesting to see her develop her skills in the future.

I loved loved the chapter. Thank you for updating! It is always a pleasure diving into this amazing story of yours.
SpeechBubbleMe chapter 24 . 5/15
Egyptian gods are so picky about their worship! I'm really interested in Amun and I hope he shows up later in the story. I'm not sure if he's benevolent or not, but I guess that's his nature - advice can be good or bad, depending on the situation. Great chapter!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 24 . 5/14
I hope when Nun is found; he gets a godlike slap to the back of his head...

BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER...
Anon 13 chapter 24 . 5/14
Yaay u updated! The one about Anubjs killing himslef kinda scares me but i like that we can think that Amun is on Nakias side. Good job and keep going
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 7 . 3/25
I know this is probably not going to happen, but I'm shipping Anubis/Nakia/Amun right now...and I def know this is no Sadie Kane kind of fic. I just love pairing Gods/mortals or seeminginly mortals together!
Miya chapter 23 . 2/2
I've been following this fic for awhile, and I'm determined to see it through the end because it's THAT good. Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work!