Reviews for Black Sand
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
You're story is officaly the best fanfiction I have ever read. Your ideas are unique and your writing is solid. You should continue with this story. I have shown many of my friends and teachers your work and each one loved it. This story could easily be published! It is one of a kind. Your an excellent author! Thank you so much for writing this. It has entertained and inspired me for many days. Having Horus and Anubis have a complicated but close brother relationship is an amazing idea! Please write more!
Aoi-chan chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I would like to say that this story is absolutely amazing! I just started reading it yesterday and finished chapter 17 today! I love it so much! I hope you continue this story again soon, I will be waiting! I understand how busy you are and wish you good luck with learning Japanese and studying abroad soon! Gambante, ne! (I apologize with the use of romanji because I am a beginning in Japanese! Thank you and hope to read the next chapter soon!
Marzipan chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Ok, ok I've read your story so far and loved it to bits! I haven't reviewed because I was reading feverishly! I love Egyptology!
For you are inside me.-that legit creeped me the fuck out. No joke.;)
Dlhundley chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Ok to be honest this is great. A good way to get better though is to just let the story come to you. My best friend and I write stories for a hobby, and I often find that our best stories are those spur-of-the-moment, I-have-no-clue-where-this-is-gonna-end-up kind of stories. Hope this helps :)
LilGreenearth97 chapter 18 . 2/28/2013
I loved this chapter! And i understand what it's like to be busy with so much stuff going on, so I will patiently wait for the next chapter. Till next time.
pottergirls chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
hi i started to read this story about a week ago and i love it and cant wait for the next installment
Yusuke chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I personally believe that your story "Black Sands", deserves so much more reviews. I absolutely loved it! I would of never thought reading about an Egyptian God let alone about a young girl who helps Anubis on his quest to find his lost pieces of his heart. There's so much stuff that you write that are so interesting and ive never learnt about so many other gods besides the common ones and so. Please keep up the great work and please continue with this story.

P.s I can't wait for Anubis to get the rest of his pieces of heart, I wanna especially see him get the emotion of anger hehe. :)
CrossmanC1 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
update soon please?
Tgurl620 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
I'm so excited for her make-over!
Aries01xD chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
I can't wait to see what happens to Nakia next chapter!

Thank u for updating.
Blood Splatter-Killjoy chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Haha I love this please post more soon!
personify chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You're writing is amazing. Please think about possibly publishing. The plot is strong and I do feel it could sell. my advice is to get somebody else to proof read this because as the writer we all tend to skim more than read hahaha :)
Wolfqueen6 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
PLEASE update soon! I wanna know Anubis's condition :'( This story is sooo good...
people-in-hell-want-slurpees chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love your story! The details and plot are very well thought out! I can't wait for your next update! Keep up the good work and if you'd like any ideas I'd be happy to help!
ivyslade chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Dr. Ankh's story gets me thinking. Could, or what if Nakia become(s) a goddess? Who knows? C:
Wadjet seems pretty cool. Can't wait for Nakia's transformation!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »