Reviews for Black Sand
Tgurl620 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
I'm so excited for her make-over!
Aries01xD chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
I can't wait to see what happens to Nakia next chapter!

Thank u for updating.
Blood Splatter-Killjoy chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Haha I love this please post more soon!
personify chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
You're writing is amazing. Please think about possibly publishing. The plot is strong and I do feel it could sell. my advice is to get somebody else to proof read this because as the writer we all tend to skim more than read hahaha :)
Wolfqueen6 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
PLEASE update soon! I wanna know Anubis's condition :'( This story is sooo good...
people-in-hell-want-slurpees chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love your story! The details and plot are very well thought out! I can't wait for your next update! Keep up the good work and if you'd like any ideas I'd be happy to help!
ivyslade chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Dr. Ankh's story gets me thinking. Could, or what if Nakia become(s) a goddess? Who knows? C:
Wadjet seems pretty cool. Can't wait for Nakia's transformation!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Ahh! So many emotions! From concern to annoyance, from apprehension to resounding calm! Wundabar! Please keep up the great writing, I was so excited to see the new chapter and am now biting at the bit for the next one to see what Wadjet will do to Nakia's appearance and how Anubis caries on.
Day Star Angel chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Ok, I'm a little confused! How can she NOT see in the dark in the earlier chapters she could see everything as if day with her eye CLOSED! Please explain...
Kskabell chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Oh my! Your story's just brilliant! Love everything in it and, as a fan of Anubis I've been since I was a child, have to love the way you describe him.
Please, don't let this story without ending, sure I want to know how all it's going to continue!
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Mery sue test are funny, but I came to realise they are not accurate at all. Don't worry you characters are fine for now. the only thing i don't like is the first form of writing, because it only shows one point of view, and for some reason i conect it with comedy. :D But that's peronal oppinion only.
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I can actually see the story was a real myth, even though i did not knew it. Idk why.

I have studied mythology, but missed this story :D And even if i didn't - so many mythologies, so many stories. I have forgotten it. I remember we studied that Isis i also Osiris's sister ... I really hope you will miss that part :D
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Nakia reminds me of Nokia a bit :D But it is a cool name anyway :)
I wish she atleast left a note to her guardians... Still i understand her choice
Caina Stean'Ame chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Good story. I will fave it :)
Wolfqueen6 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Another amazing chapter, from an amazing author. For frizzles, this is awesome, I hope Anubis lives. Well, he's a major protagonist so he can't die, right? ...Right? (How can he die anyway, he's the god of death...)
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »