Reviews for Alpha Male Complex
Mell C chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I also love Lastrade, so thanks for a story where he's front and center.
paisley15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awesome! One thing confused me, however. Did you say that Sherlock and Lestrade occasionally shagged or that Lestrade just occasionally shagged another man.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
nice!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
loved it.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
awwww, that was awesome! this is actually the first fic i've read that featured lestrade, and i find that i really enjoyed his character. the combination of your writing style and your interpretation of his personality made for a fantastic read :)
Zeiloo chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was so awesome!

Lestrade is such a good man 3

and his relationship with sherlock is so great XDD

I loved it :D
LBQIO chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
adore
Lumoa chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was really, really good. I enjoyed the whole relationship you set up between Lestrade and Sherlock, and I especially enjoyed the end scene where Lestrade gave Donovan what for. _ Although this makes me feel sorry for Lestrade also because he drawers happiness for being the epic and awesome guy that he is!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love Lestrade's POV.
Deduced chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is fabulous, I really enjoyed this the whole way through. Your writing never slacked, never tent-poled, it's just... brilliant.

Lestrade is one of my favourites, both in the modern day version and ACD's originals. I think it says something of a man if he would jump on a train to Baskerville Hall just because a madman he knows mentions something of a phantom hound.

The characters were consistent and believable, I smiled and went "Aww" in all the right places, and this is going in my favourites. Fantastic
uhmm chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow - I wish I can write like you can. That was purely amazing; it flowed, and it felt like I was watching each event happen through my own eyes. Sherlock and Lestrade have the most simple yet perfect descriptions - I feel that you got their characters spot on, but gave them your own little twist. The scenarios were simply wonderful, and the end left me with a smile. Definitley my one of my favourite Sherlock one shots on this site. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring read!
DarknessDrought chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I loved how you developed Lestrade's character, and I found this story brilliant, so...

THIS IS NOW MY FAVOURITE SHERLOCK FANFIC EVER! :3

Hope to see more Sherlock stuff from you soon.
Electronic Jacuzzi chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I absolutely adored your story, from the beginning to the end...Lestrade is such an intersesting character, it is good to see him developed a little more. And I loved what you created in the relationship between Sherlock and Lestrade, even the one between Lestrade and John. It was very elegant, perfect !