Reviews for A Study in Stardom
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Another great chapter. I liked JB Holmes as well.
Spockologist chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
*giddy*

LOVE THAT!

That is such a cute idea!

Aw, I'm gonna watch that episode now and pretend that's what really happened.
Frenchaccro chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I enjoyed very much all these short scenes. Could you go on with other ones...taken from "The Empty House" filming, or from "The Six Napoleons", and so on? It was a very good idea to mix eras and people and to show us Holmes and Watson playing their own parts, only replaced by Jeremy, David and Edward when they are busy on a case. I'm fond of Sherlock Holmes, of course, and I love Jeremy Brett. I'm touched by your tribute. Are you informed there is a petition to get Jeremy Brett awarded a posthumous Bafta? If you're interested, you can go to the internet site of , where you will find a link to the petition.
Frenchaccro chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A very original and amusing idea...I'm pleased to see you know and remember very well the Granada series and dear Jeremy Brett.
Go Outside chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Great one! I think David does look a little older in SOLI, I find they don't keep his hair a consistant colour during the series but he is still my favourite Watson :) Thanks!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
The reason why David looked older wa because he didn't dye his hair, later in the series (The Resdent Patient, I think, for example.) he dyed his hair an odd yellow color.

I agree, he must have been neat to work with- or infuriating. :D

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
Go Outside chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Really fun read, I am looking forward to more. Thanks.
reflekshun chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Thank you very much for sharing this gem.

Did you know that Jeremy Brett used to carry a camera around to take 'spontaneous' and funny pictures to put on the bulletin board at Granada studios whle he was filming? He said that he did it to boost morale. I never heard about his singing, but that sounds like someting that he would do.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
"Just Jermey being Jeremy."

Hilarious! :O

The funny thing is, I can actually imagine him doing something like that. :D

PLease update soon. :D
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Another great chapter! And no, unfortunately not. It was a good school day though, so perhaps it was better this way... B-D
Spockologist chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Ah! That is so cute!

It makes me giddy.
Spockologist chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
D'aw! I love these! They are so funny! And this one was just cute.
nomdeplume30 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
These are a lot of fun! Looking forward to more.
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
This was so cute!
reflekshun chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Thank you so much for sharing another install with me. It made for a grand read, and I enjoyed it. I think all the characters were spot on.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »