Reviews for A Study in Stardom
Spockologist chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
Tee hee. Brett's drug scenes are always bizarre. I will be forever haunted by that bizarre fork in Eligible Bachelor.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
This was Hilarious! ROFL! XDDD

Jeremy had better watch out before Holmes gets one in. Eventually. XDD :p

*hugs* Thanks for the shout outs. :D Once again I learned from the Master of this AU. :D

Wasn't that fun writing Jeremy teasing Holmes and Holmes almost killing him? XDDD :D

Nice job, Sky! PLease update soon! :D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
We HAVE been busy, haven't we? This is AWESSOME! Smiles all around. I should imagine you really would have to 'give as good as you get' with both of these characters :)~

Jenn, who is terribly and unomfortably warm at this moment in time.
mrspencil chapter 28 . 4/24/2011
Hi!

Nomdeplume30 suggested I should have a look at this, and I am glad I did. I have had a very entertaining time following the progress of the original duo and their acting friends.A nice mix of humour and drama as you tackle each episode and incident. Well done!

MrsP:)
anna keye chapter 28 . 3/31/2011
I don't have a computer so have borrowed this with permission. I can read the stories on my mobile but it doesn't allow me to submit a review, so here goes. This is a masterpiece of story telling with humour, drama and angst. Beautifully written chapters that bring the actors and characters to life. I don't know when I will next get access to a computer,so for now take it as read that I am thoroughly enjoying your version of Sir Arthur's literary genius. Best wishes ak.
Umino Akiko chapter 28 . 3/8/2011
I'm so stoked for the cocaine scene. So stoked. You have no idea. Drugs are bad... Unless you're Holmes... Then thier hilarious.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Totally enjoying this set as well as finding a fellow Brett fan. :)

Unfortunately, I can't write either Holmes nor Jeremy worth a damn.

So thanks for doing this! I have laughed out loud so many times my cats think I'm nuts!

'Brina, who is immune to any kind of puppy dog eyes, having daily practice with 6 sets of eyes: 3 sets human, 3 sets feline.
misunderstoodemon chapter 28 . 3/2/2011
Really like the idea of the unpublished case -very ingenious! And yes, I believe the Brettish Empire is right.;) Ah, Jeremy.

Love!

~misunderstoodemon
Spockologist chapter 28 . 3/2/2011
"Under the influence"? Oh dear.

Over fifty! Holy cow, they got old. ;)

Aw, thank you! I think my story is really weird. I like yours much more.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 28 . 3/2/2011
No, no one can resist Jeremy's eyes period. *sighs happily*

Drat!

They are planning something. Something big. I had managed to fight them off, but they are planning something! *shifty eyes*

No! You... can't... do this to us! Don't hold off till next week!

Yeah, I bet Jeremy did have fun with that scene. It seemed like he did, anyway. :D
Umino Akiko chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
YUSH! Spoilers! Happy happy joy joy! *Dance*
misunderstoodemon chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
Adorable! I suppose their tact leaves something to be desired in both cases, but I for one wouldn't have them any other way! And heck, Jeremy NAMED Edwards toupee! lol

~misunderstoodemon
reflekshun chapter 27 . 2/25/2011
I'm glad that you put Rosilyn in the intall. I love that actress. I also thought it was cute when both Holmes' started to talk at the same time. Thank you for sharing!
nomdeplume30 chapter 27 . 2/25/2011
The appeal to Watson at the end was great. This was a very fun little moment.
Spockologist chapter 27 . 2/25/2011
Yay! Wednesdays are good!

I want to! I just have to start kick my muse...

HAHA! A rug? That's mean! The ending of this was super cute.

Oooh... 0.o These spoilers sound good! Can't wait!
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »