Reviews for A Study in Stardom
Moonspun Dragon chapter 27 . 2/25/2011
May I suggest that you do it semi- weekly? Fridays and Wednesday? :D

No! More work! Thinking up a summary to explain my craziness! *sobbs* And the plot bunnies are attempting to kill me! *paranoid* I hear them plotting in the night! :O

Oh, it is. Even though the fight scenes could've been better, The acting was good enough. I may be biased, but Jeremy did a better job of it. :D

They sound very interesting, your next two stories. I hope you will publish soon. :)

Nice job as always. :D
Umino Akiko chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
List of grievences? What wrong for him now good lord.
misunderstoodemon chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
Very cute! I love the image of Jeremy laughing so hard he couldn't do anything to help Watson. The list of grievances is very Holmes. Also, I totally understand the finger-to-the-lips thing - I do that all the time! lol

misunderstoodemon
reflekshun chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
You have got the charactors in thier own light. Thank you for sharing such a good install.
Spockologist chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
LOL! Poor Watson AND Edward.

I bawled at the end of FINA. Which was so stupid of me as my brother and sister were there and laughing at the cheesy fight scene and couldn't understand why I was getting all teary.

Ooooh... a contest.. Crap. This is going to be hard. I will have to watch more episodes to get everything down...
Moonspun Dragon chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
LOL. Hon, I have BEEN doing that after I saw The Return for the billionth time. :D Welcome to the club!

Aw, no problem. *returns hug*

*sighs sadly* I know. Over the weekend I saw The Three Musketeers that was made in the sixties, barring the fight scenes, it was pretty good. Of course it had Jeremy in it, but still it was surprisingly good. :D
nomdeplume30 chapter 26 . 2/18/2011
Watson was right. It was ridiculous and he had every right to be embarrassed! And Holmes's list of grievances cracked me up. Were fezzes really used to keep toupees from smelling of tobacco? Seems like they could have come up with a less ridiculous design for something like that. :) And poor Edward. I really did feel bad that he had to wear the silly thing. You'll notice it never appeared in the series again!
Historian1912 chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
I've been trying to follow these, but, having not seen the show, I am sometimes confused. A reread usually clears it up though. Incredibly dumb question, but what exactly happened to the real actor? At the very least, where would be a good place for info? If you already answered this, ignore me; I should've looked back.

God bless,

Historian1912
Umino Akiko chapter 25 . 2/15/2011
I apologise for not being around for the last update! I never ment to miss it! I'm so sorry! *huggles* So again you have done lovely work. Do tell Holmes it's not his fault won't you? (I am of course assuming that you converse in your head with your characters, like i do.)
reflekshun chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
First off, this is a great install, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for sharing.

Secondly,I do not think that I read past the first install, but I will remedy that tonight or tomorrow.

Thirdly, The Musgrave Ritual is another favorite. I think that Jeremy Brett shows us what a versitile actor he is in this episode. I guess you noticed by now that I have a lot of favorite episodes.

Fourth, I'm glad that you slowed the installs to weekly. The installs are worth waiting for, and it will be less frantic for you.

Fifth, about your laptop-I share your pain.
nomdeplume30 chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Are you going to address what was up with that dopey fezz when you do W's deductions? :) Jeremy was rather passionate with the tiger line, wasn't he. :) I like it when his hair gets all floppy like it did in that scene.
nomdeplume30 chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
I miss David, too! But he left the show for a good reason, so we can't even hold it against him. :)
misunderstoodemon chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Hello again! This is another lovely chapter, a bit melancholy but still lovely. RESI, COPP and NORW are all very lovely episodes, and I love the minor alterations in NORW from the stories - I think they improved on the original in many ways. Good luck with catching up with all your other writing!

misunderstoodemon
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
I'm so sorry! My internet broke recently, so I've had to do everything from my phone and sometimes when you send something like a review or PM it doesn't go through. It's fixed now though, and I'm really loving this series! I look forward to more, even if there are wider spaces between updates. B-D
Spockologist chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Aw, only on Friday? I'll miss you!

Good luck editing! That's always a beast.

Lol! Sorry, I guess this is supposed to be a bit of a bittersweet install, but I can't take it very seriously. I have been watching Granada episodes with my little sister. (To *cough* enlighten her media tastes) and we both about died at Holmes's, "You are my tiger!" statement.

She always wants to watch the "Funny" episodes with me now.

Mission accomplished. ;)