Reviews for A Study in Stardom
Spockologist chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Aw, only on Friday? I'll miss you!

Good luck editing! That's always a beast.

Lol! Sorry, I guess this is supposed to be a bit of a bittersweet install, but I can't take it very seriously. I have been watching Granada episodes with my little sister. (To *cough* enlighten her media tastes) and we both about died at Holmes's, "You are my tiger!" statement.

She always wants to watch the "Funny" episodes with me now.

Mission accomplished. ;)
Go Outside chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Holmes would definitely be the first to pick up on if something was wrong but being such a talented actor i am sure Jeremywould have hid things well. Nice work. Thanks.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Ha! I think the feeling's mutual. You give us great chapters and we give you reviews. :D

Yay, The Musgrave Ritual! :D

Oddly enough, I've been thinking about Jeremy and his declining years. If only someone recognized the signs sooner, or some thing. :(

Nice job! :)
reflekshun chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
Thank you so much for sharing such a grand read. Jeremy Brett was very cute, was he not?

I really enjoyed the fanfic trailer.
Go Outside chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
I loved Jeremy and Watson tag teaming Holmes :) Holmes memory was probably fogged by joy on this occassion. Funny how Watson wasn't embarrassed by fainting but Holmes was about showing his emotions :) Thanks.
Frenchaccro chapter 20 . 2/9/2011
I like all your episodes, but the "Not so final problem" series is my favourite.I enjoy very much seeing a sensitive and vulnerable Holmes. Jeremy captured perfectly this hidden side of Holmes, thanks to his own sensitivity (and cleverness). And, after all, it's as "canonical" as the "brain without a heart" side, according to "The Three Garridebs". I deeply regret that this adventure was never adaptated for television by Granada.
Frenchaccro chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
The fact you don't want to leave your real name on line is quite understandable...But it's possible to sign the Bafta petition as "anonymous". The public won't see your name at all. But I don't wish to become a bore, I drop the subject.

The Six Napoleons are a real treat. Could you make something with it?
Spockologist chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
*giggle* Holmes, he did just fine! What are you worried about? ;) argh, I still haven't watched that episode... I might have to be tied to a chair to get through it. I watched the my fair lady clips... HE IS SO FINE! I think my jaw dropped when I saw him. Great update!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
I'm kinda (okay really) sad about you MFL cross over, but as loong as you're working on it, it's fine. :D

Our first computer (and every computer since, though updated) was a desk top. A really old, slow desk top that had Windows 98, I think, on it. It made dial up seem like DSL and we had DSL. *shudders*

Can't wait for A time to Heal. Seems really good!

Nice job! :D
Umino Akiko chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
Aww poor little guy! *huggles Watson* But yeah I'll wait for the crossover very patiently. Like a dog waiting for it's master. Or a Watson waiting for his Holmes. .
misunderstoodemon chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
YAY! Jeremy chipper-ness! *inner-fangirl-squeee*

Still really liking this, and I just thought you should know that you can buy Bending the Willow from Calabash Press, which is based in British Columbia, Canada. E-mail them and they usually get back to you in a couple of weeks. They're doing a re-print, so you can get it for a reasonable price, unlike other places I've seen.(don't quote me, but I beleive it's $30-$50. Can't really say because I got my copy for a present.) Good luck!

reflekshun chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
Another of my favorite episodes. I had not thought of Watson's perspective before. Thank you for pointing it out. Also, thank you for sharing.
Sui Generis Paroxysm chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
I never thought of it that way before. Wow. That is depressing. Will you be bringing David back, by any chance? Also, I'm very glad to hear that your files might be alright. I know what it's like to lose projects, and I sympathize with you.
insideouttuoedisni chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
I feel bad for just starting to review so far into this, but I has to let you know I have been reading. And enjoying. I agree, I liked Burke better as Watson. This is a great scene.
Spockologist chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
...but.. but... Oh. Really? That's just awful.. I don't know if I can watch that episode... I about threw up the first time I saw the clip.

But I did watch a scene from My Fair Lady. OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUTE!

I think they should have made Sherlock Holmes when he was that age...

Poor, Watson. That's such an interesting take on that episode! I like it!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »