Reviews for The Things We Can Not Change
dantemalfoy chapter 6 . 4/20
Awesome chapter. Jacob has finally told Bella what she really is!
April-Showers82 chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
Awesome story! I liked your ideas for Jake and Bella. The explanation of the imprint was great and completely plausible. Edward was such a jerk, you got his personality right, at least to me. I am glad that almost everyone had a happy ending.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
This is a great story that is completely entertaining. Jake is written very well and his point of view is really good. The action and the story is great. Kelly as an original character is perfect, you can see their friendship and something more but he truly loved Bella. I like that Jake was able to maintain a friendship with Kelly even after he was with Bella, that is true to his character. Ed was his mind reading manipulative self and not too distasteful. Charlie and Billy were great. The last chapter, with Jake mourning the rabbit was lovely. Glad I found it!
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Did Edward bite Jake? That is a huge surprise! How will they save him?
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
So true, most people would crack if all this happened to them in a 24 hour period. I hope everything works out for Kelly.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
I like Kelly but I don't want this to be Jake's baby which makes the situation even worse. Edward is so unpleasant. What is Alice seeing?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
I liked your story but just a few suggestions for the future...
you break every sentence as if it were a paragraph. A paragraph either starts a new idea or when dialogue begins.
some words sound the same but mean different things. Accept/except, then/than, threw/through. As a reader it helps for this to be correct. It took me a minute to figure out Edward and Jacob didn't throw the window but instead went through the window.
Also, you obviously love the drama but a good story doesn't have it so edgy the entire time. There is a bit of downtime for the characters.

Not at all negative. This is how I would discuss a writing with one of my students.
maleenaangel chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I know Bella is so selfish! she deserves this!
luvtwilight14 chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
I have to be perfectly honest with you since I enjoyed Storms of Fate I didn't know what to expect with this summary and I started on chp 16 and then kept reading til the end. I enjoyed what I read and basically knew what probably happened in the beginning of the story without reading (I will probably go back and read what I didnt however because I enjoy your writing style) So all in all it was an enjoyable read and I am happy with the way things turned out. Poor Jacob at the end though. I didn't thing he was going to catch a break with all that happened before the Volturi showed up. The only thing about that was I would have like to know who all showed up and who was destroyed. (evil eye and smile inserted here!;) Ha. Great job

Hugs, Stephanie
mrs jacob black 143 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
i always enjoy a story that makes bella suffer...i cant stand her...edward this edward that...screw edward Team Jacob baby!
twimom-la chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Beautiful end to a great story!
ladeerelli chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
I enjoyed your story, thank you!
klady123 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I like your story so far, but the formatting makes it really difficult to read :( I wish you formatted it into paragraphs.
JJ Twi1ight chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
It has been interesting seeing Jacob and Bella work out their differences. I was not a huge fan of slutty Bella who just took of her clothes because she was jealous or for Jacob to just half way please her and himself. Both of those actions just seemed beneath them.

I liked the misunderstanding with Edward and with Kelly and I thought that both of them have served your story well. I really like Kelly and am a little disappointed that Jacob is going with her, but I totally understand why he isn't.

I look forward to seeing how things change now that Jacob is actually ready to let Bella have more of his heart again.
JJ Twi1ight chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
I am glad that Jacob is giving Bella another chance, and also glad that he didn't just run to her with open arms. He makes a valid point that he is not the same person who was madly in love with her and ONLY her. He has done some growing up and learned some new things as well.

I think you have done a great job of making all the characters yours, but also 'in character' as well. Great job!