Reviews for Mistaken Reflection
seshomaru94 chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
OMG i was so about to yell after all that no happy ending.
Sense there's another story to this one i can't say anything about the ending.

Oh and go Yasu for stading that the kiss ass its always the one that does the crime xd

Also AWESOME STORY LOVED IT

Ob and this is like the first story i read ( trilogys or series of storiws idk what to call it) that have Mai and Naru doing diffrent work its refreshing in a way
Naruisawesome chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Omg I've read ur other two stories too and let me just say...I LOVE THEM! This is my third story of yours that I've read in the past two days! Lol.

I cant believe Mai just left like that! And Naru too! They're always having issues *sigh* I hope they get back together and STAY together!
Krissy2lip chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
Aww Naru stop being a jerk and act like a man!
HandsomeAngel chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
. . . THAT MOTHER F**KING BASTARD! HOW DARE HE? URGH! I must know more . . . Ugh . . . Men are so useless sometimes . . . Scratch that . . . ALL the time.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
that stupid Naru, doesn't he loves Mai. she is totally scared and she totally have right about what when they have kids would he leave her all alone? she wanted a family someone to love her, not someone who would leave her and not give her any attention. poor Mai. i think Madoka should kick his ass and send him after Mai no matter what. so what if Mai she doing again ghost hunt, that's how he met her.

MAIxNARU forever! stupid Naru.

Krissy2lip chapter 17 . 1/27/2011
:) Mai and naru are going to be ok right?
Twilight Journey chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Hey, i dont know if you've been told or not but chapter 11 is actualy capter 1 0nly repeated. as in, there is no chapter 11. just two chapter 1's. And because there seems to be quite a jump between chapter 10 and chapter 12 im going to asume that chapter 12 really is chapter 12 and not chapter 11. just thought id let you know. great story so far!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
Madoka you are the best! poor Naru and Mai, at least they have their life back and better. what about the baby...project?

HandsomeAngel chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
THAT BASTARD! IF MAI WANTS TO KILL HIM, I'LL HELP! ARGH! HOW DARE HE? I DON'T CARE IF HE WAS DRUGGED! HE COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ALL I CARE - YOU DO NOT CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/LOVER! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY AN A**HOLE! :
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
well poor Naru i think that this time Mai has to understand that Naru isn't that kind of person that would betray her, also...i think that after the hospital they should go to their vacations as quick as possible, they really need time for a brake with all these that happen.

HandsomeAngel chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Okay, a) STALKER DUDE IS CREEPY!

b) NARU IS BEING NICE! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!

c) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Krissy2lip chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Noll could use his gift to touch things or people to figure out who the stalker is because his a super genius! If I was him I would do it to save my wife.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
Mai should think that Naru would give anything for her as she does for him, she doesn't have to hear someone who doesn't love others other that it's own personality, Mai loves family and kids and it's a dream of hers, her dreams won't die at all, it will just go to the next level.

MAIxNARU forever and ever!

xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
i agree that they have to get the stalker, and i bet even Mai would give a punch to that person and i would live to see it, she has any right on her. MAIxNARU are so kawaii!

melovepickles16 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the update!