Reviews for Chance
ahh soooo sweet keep this goijn g
Arrowman chapter 1 . 5/4
While I do not agree with the way you have portrayed the characters besides Naruto and Samui... Their characterazation and romance makes this one of the most appealing Narusamui stories in this website (this pairinng doesn't get much attention, unfortunately!)
Yatsushiro Ryko chapter 1 . 4/9
I was smiling like some sort of idiot at the end... can you blame me though? Great story, sadly this is an underused pairing aside from harems.
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Great story but why did you take down the second chapter.
dfraire115 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Great story! I absolutely loved it!
DemOn'S-DaD chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Hey bro, this is the first time me posting a review for some story and m reading fanfiction since last three years, and i like to inform you that this one shot is easily the best one shot i have read till now and that's all. THANK YOU :-)
RedRyder01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I love this story but I have to ask why did you remove the second chapter?
UzumakiKirofu chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
There should totally he an epilogue to this.
jayd4y chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Legit u should make a sequel where it shows kohona's reaction to him moving to kumo I'm sure it would be hilarious.
fanggrin chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow just wow I loved it wish there was more
Kuma Dzurui chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awesome. The force is strong with this one.
Act4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Great story! I admit the first part where Samui defends Naruto against Villagers and the three women soon after felt kinda rushed - they've known each other for mere days only, especially since Samui seems rather distant towards men in the Naruto anime. Then again, it's FF and a oneshot and really well done. Approved :D though I'd've loved more smut... hehe :b love it!
Madgormley chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Great story keep up the excellent work