Reviews for Chance
dfraire115 chapter 1 . 5/16
Great story! I absolutely loved it!
DemOn'S-DaD chapter 1 . 3/21
Hey bro, this is the first time me posting a review for some story and m reading fanfiction since last three years, and i like to inform you that this one shot is easily the best one shot i have read till now and that's all. THANK YOU :-)
RedRyder01 chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this story but I have to ask why did you remove the second chapter?
UzumakiKirofu chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
There should totally he an epilogue to this.
jayd4y chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Legit u should make a sequel where it shows kohona's reaction to him moving to kumo I'm sure it would be hilarious.
fanggrin chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow just wow I loved it wish there was more
Kuma Dzurui chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awesome. The force is strong with this one.
Act4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Great story! I admit the first part where Samui defends Naruto against Villagers and the three women soon after felt kinda rushed - they've known each other for mere days only, especially since Samui seems rather distant towards men in the Naruto anime. Then again, it's FF and a oneshot and really well done. Approved :D though I'd've loved more smut... hehe :b love it!
Madgormley chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Great story keep up the excellent work
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I would love to read a sequel to this one shot, to see how Konoha and Kumo are taking the loss and gain of Uzumaki Naruto.
SilverKnight17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
sweet
Arford chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Rather cute c: I liked this story a lot :D Thanks!
EndlessInsanityOfMine chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hello. While I appeariacte what you did and you are right, they aren't enough NarutoXSamui pairing, I really do or rather did like how you first made the story. It had more depth and detail then before you re-edited it.
rob chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
kinda wish you included the reastions
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Honestly, I don't like how you bashed practically all the characters in Konoha to set the premise of this pairing.