Reviews for A Particular Tang
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Be afraid Doctor. Be very afraid.

Any chance of a sequel.
Marmelatta chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Romana in the new series...*sighs* oh, if only that were true. It'd be Christmas come early.

Anyway, fantastic piece and the whole "There's a particular tang to their personal time field." thing is nicely expressed.

Marmelatta
R Starryeyed girl 123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Amazing fic!

Romana is one of my all time favorite companions. I hope they do bring her back
Vilinye chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I definately count Romana among my favorite classic companions,and this drabble was great
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
THIS. Absolutely this. Also, you just know Amy would have a field day if Romana came back. She has a hilarious way of looking at all the Doctor's companions as potential love interests.
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
romana was the best character ever. when i first found out about the old series i have been begging for her to come back. the only thing i feel sad about is that if romana did come back it couldn't be romana mk 2 because she would probably look old. rose stole romana's man. the only reason the doctor 'fell for' rose was that she had blonde hair and her name beginned with R.
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow. That had BETTER happen - far too awesome to not.

Of course, I would then be worried about her staying, as it would end the whole "Last of the Time Lords" thing they've done. But it would be awesome.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
haha! this would be brilliant, i hope it turns out to be true. i haven't seen much of romana yet, but have nearly finished season sixteen!
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like the bit about the timelines and the way he was terrified.

i agree, Romana should come back, she brought the classic series with tom baker alive. i think she only spent 4 or 5 years in character.

in what way has moffat destroyed your hopes ?