Reviews for Minimal Loss Maximum Gain
silvershadowling chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awww that was sad but good and ye the way "he thought she might ahve been amused," you made a amistake there but good job with the rest of the story :)
kdzl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
So, one thing that I just love about this is the way you manage to capture the strong Emily behind this. And, I love the way Reid is consumed with guilt at knowing EXACTLY what Emily went through, so he kind of sees it on a different level.

I don't know why I haven't reviewed all of your stories, but since I don't feel like writing OR doing my homework, and I'm anxiously awaiting a certain chapter from a certain someone...I'm FORCED to read your stories again.

*sigh of happiness*

You really are such an amazing author!
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
heyy there. I just realised that I hadn't reviewed this on here! you know that i love this story so, so much! thank you for writing this amazing piece for me ]
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
It was a nice story until the entire story was replayed. I kept reading thinking something would change, but it didn't. You might want to do something about that. I love these two together, as more than friends, certainly as lovers. I like to think this was the beginning of a beautiful love affair.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I quite liked this! Yes i did. i always felt like Reid's smile was forced in that last scene with Emily so I'm glad you addressed it. Great Job!

On a format note, I don't know if you intended for this but after "it means he failed her", part of the fic is repeated again, or maybe the entire story actually. Just give it a quick glance over :)

Otherwise, pure awesomeness. I ship this couple a lot :P