Reviews for Shadow's Horizon
BlackoutShadow chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I like it. It has the Night Angel air with a touch of your own badassery
Nocte Angelum chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nice job I actually guessed about rebelling against the Devil... well I'm Satanist so um really could you not kill my Lord?
niez707 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
The story seems interesting but i agree that this isnt even remotely set in the same world if u wanted to turn this into a something set in the night angel universe u could simply not use Kylar as the protagonist. Reason behind this is that he has already dealt with a force similar to the devil. change the names an add something to tie it into the universe and it would make a whole lot more sense. Another thing, Kylar is the night angel so having another one confront him makes no sense

-Spoilers-
killroy225 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! this was a very good story and it was just getting good
Ash chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well this was...different. It was an interesting take, but it had pretty much nothing to do with the Night Angel trilogy except for the names. Spelling and grammar was lax at times and the story went way too quickly and found itself victim to quite a few plot holes.

I'd have to say this would make more sense if you found a beta reader to check everything and then wrote it as an original story instead of a fanfic...
Dartasan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Just 5 reviews huh. I liked the idea of you taking the characters from the night angel trilogy and putting your own spin on it. It was not a horrible story, I just wish you would have checked your grammer and gone into a little more detail. Lol she recruits him and the very next day they were killing the devil? But like i said it was good keep up the work.
DarkxColossus chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
... That story went way to fast with minimal description. It would have been better if there had been more of everything.
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
rally good please continue and do you watch code geass?
Zerolen chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Now you are just being an ass. If you don't like it don't read it.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 12/16/2010