Reviews for Infinite And Unforeseen
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 20 . 1/4
Hey there! I know it has been /a long time/ since you updated but I still wanted to leave a review for both this story and your Narnia fic soooo here we goo!

First of all, you have to be the most creative writer in fanfiction I have EVER got the pleasure to find. Both Cara and Thera are SO VERY UNIQUE AND OMG NEVER READ ABOUT BEFORE i just cant handle how you got them out of along with their respective plots because wow. Cara was the high queen but then was made stone by aslan so she could be brought back to life by peter? NEVER READ OF THAT BEFORE Thera is a high class of vampire for being one of the first on being created and has lots of insecurities on her life and now is imprint to jacob? well perhaps the vampire/werewolf thing has been done lots of times BUT NEVER THIS WAY DAMN Gotta be honest, I really thought that both ladies were scratching the MarySue surface (Thera more so than Cara), but as I went on reading I did find many things that made them, well, human and that may have calmed my picky reader mind.

For the plots, even if Cara followed around the PC plot, her background and personality along with her relationships made the story going as well as giving it that twist. I cant wait for the sequel, for her to struggle on the real world and for Peter to find her and for them to live for eternity in New Narnia. Now Thera's story is all completely new, for the plot we are following is all to you and that's amazing. I love how she's handling the imprint; more or less accepting it but at the same time not really getting the idea of it. Her past relationship with Aro will be interesting to follow with Jacob knowing about it but as far as I know, she wont tell him a thing. Now there's Alex, perhaps she will leave him in the hands of the Cullens while she's with the Pack mmmm

I have been waiting to get to my computer to type all this out comfortably after reading both your fics. I nevernevernever well at least i try to never follow or even read a fanfic that hasnt updated in years, it's a lost cause but alas you drew me in and youre an amazing writer. Your promises make me hope for an update someday so here i'll stay for the moment :)) i reallyreallyreally cant wait for you to continue your Twilight story, it's a nightmare finding a decent werewolf/oc story in that category.

Well, I wish you the best, I hope you got to read this review and I suppose I'll keep my eyes on you :p Good luck in life and see ya soon!

-Maria
lokidoki9 chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
I love this story. It's so unique and you're a fantastic writer! I hope you continue, because I would love to read more! :)
CasieGracie96 chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
Please update! I want to see how the story ends!
mscalliope chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Incredible!
Fangirling007 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I quote: "It should not be too long before the next chapter is uploaded." On the 28th of July 2013.

News flash: IT'S DECEMBER 2014!

You are an incredible writer! Dare I say, better than Stephanie Meyer herself! This fanfiction is at a publishing standard and leaving it this long is, quite frankly, disappointing. If your still writing frequently then I advise you to get going with this story again. It really is good!

Please do take my advise and continue! I hope to see this updated soon!
PennyLeeRose chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I usually don't leave review because English is not my language. I guess that you are not continuing this Story (since it has been over a year) and I just wanted to tell you that I feel so bad about it. Your story is the most beautiful and well written fiction I have ever read. It's original and really captures the reader into the story. I really wish that someday you'll want to continue writing it.
Jane chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Great story. I hope we get to see what happens next.
K1ngsuttle chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
K1ngsuttle chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
great chapter
Bebe612 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Hey just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the story and hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Your story is amazing! I hope u plan in finishing it :)
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
This is amazing. Your writing is stunning, and it is a clever plot. I couldn't stop Reading. Please keep writing. I want to know what will happen. Update soon!
LittleSinner chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
Hey are you going to update anytime soon :-( Your a really good writer and I've been looking for a good Jack story, and your is the best I found so far...so please don't give up and hurry with the new chapter...ppplllleeeeaaassssseeee!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
I absolutely love your story it is amazing, I can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.
Gabiromboli chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
please please update the story soon! I love the way you write! Eager for more! Brazilian kisses