Reviews for Life In The Balance
Payton79 chapter 2 . 6/25
I guess James abused her and she's in prison for hurting him. Who's her counselor? And how did they get there?
So far, I have to say this story has way to few reviews.
Payton79 chapter 1 . 6/25
Unfortunately, I can't remember who rec'd this to me but I have to admit it's off to an interesting start.
Where is the next chapter?!
Where is the next chapter?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Enjoyed reading these chapter
I look forward to reading more.
chicalicious chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Damn. Damn. Damn. I truly believe every word Edward says and I believe that he believes that he will protect and defend Bella and himself to his last breath but I don't think he fully grasps the psychotic, demented, scheming ways that James operates and is willing to go. It scares me for both Edward and Bella. Obviously I know that James drew his last breath before either Bella or Edward but I also know that he found them eventually too.

I missed you hard lady! My summer is quite the opposite of yours, just chillin' on the sofa enjoying fic and family. Sorry that yours was a beast. I hope things will return to normal soon for you. Take care! Big hugs and smooches to ya!

letsjustdance chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
Wow...I'm glad she's finally telling Edward what they are up against, but obviously, something is going to go horribly wrong, right? Update soon, sweetie, it's hard to keep up when the updates are so far apart. That's only constructive criticism. Your story is very complex and I'm afraid I lose of of the nuances due to time and reading other stories, etc. Just sayin' know I love this story and am not criticizing you at all. OK? *hugs*
divyvicki chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
So wonderful to get an update from u for this wonderful story. I loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
yay always love your updates and this story
kayla711 chapter 38 . 9/2/2014
Wow, heavy. I need a drink!
mariga79 chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
i just hope James didn't kill Edward
rclaurel chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Oh he is out for blood now, James better not cross his path...
Guest chapter 37 . 5/25/2014
Kare831 chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
I've been a total fail at reviewing the last few chapters, but I greedily read each and every one.
I really like Demetri's character and I love that he pushed Bella to see what she was doing to Edward. I think she needed to hear Demetri's story to realize her own mistake and I'm SO glad that she's decided to rectify it.
Sorry summer is so hectic for you, but I'll be happy whenever you can update!

mariga79 chapter 37 . 5/26/2014
oh i hope you're able to update soon, can't wait to read how Edward receives her, I'm thinking she's gonna have to open up to him?