Reviews for Of Orphans and Freaks and Potentially Dinosaurs
Von chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Tis sounds like a blast! I hope to see more!
Bartlebead chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
awww - sam and dean and the'wee antichrist' - adorable!
rog457 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Very cute. Of course Dean would decide that even if Jesse is the AntiChrist he is still a little boy, little boys need to eat, and little boys always prefer candy to just about any other type of food. I'm sure even Sam wanted candy as a child.

I loved the fact that Jesse was having a "moral dilemma" about the deciding between a twixt and a Three Musketeer.

I'm not sure why money would necessarily be a problem, cant Jesse just conjure up anything they would need? Maybe they dont want him using his power if they dont have to.
vansen58 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Sweet... like candy! Jesse is adorable.

And Sam-with-a-soul is adorable. I miss him.
rog457 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am really liking this story so far. I love that Jesse realizes that he doesnt want to be alone and that the Winchesters are probably the only people who would understand what its like to be him.

I love then end were Dean understands what it is that Jesse is really saying and agrees.

I never understood why they would bring in this character just to have him disappear after one episode. The only thing I can think of is that wherever they were headed with him changed after they were renewed for another season and didnt have to end all the story lines. Maybe we will see him again this season.
Paige M Turner chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So excited to see where this is going. I love the idea of Jesse being with the brothers.
Dark Toy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Completely agree! There are many things that the series takes for granted, most of them can be overlooked, but this was one that actually pissed me off.

Jesse could have been a great help to the brothers, and in some ways, he needed someone to go back to. Jesse needed a home, and I'm sure both Sam and Dean could use someone they both can relate to.

By putting Jesse back in the picture, you can actually create a way for the brother's bond to heal. But it seems the writers just forgot about him. That's sad.

I hope you write more about this one. I'll be watching and waiting.
vansen58 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh, this sounds promising!

I love your Jesse and how he says things without saying. It's so Winchester-like.

"Dean's well-versed in orphan." - loved it.