Reviews for Not Just Going Through the Hand Motions
parallelpandora chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I loved this story! It was so good. My favorite line:

"You had him analyze my unhealthy obsession with New Jersey." Hahaha LOL :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Don't know why I hadn't seen this one before but now that I have I had to congratulate you.

The use of the hand gestures to tell such great stories and colour these characters and their relationship is done so very well.

Such great writing - you find such detail and each detail says something. Steve's changing POV of all those gestures - what each means, how they work, and indeed your cleverness in their description (so many gestures but no repetitions in your writing of them)- combined with Danny's own awareness of them, gives a real feeling of development.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow, you were amazing at capturing the conversations with the hands. I'm hard pressed to recall an instance where I've seen little physical motions described with such detail. Bravo! This was fantastic. And the whump was good too. ;)
Rivana chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aww... that's sweet.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You know, I don't even watch this show. But I laughed every place where it was hilarious, and my heart jumped when Steve started using hand motions too, and it clenched when Danny got shot. I *LOVE* (Oh my god, they are so funny and the bromance is adorable) these characters just by reading these fanfictions. And yours, yours was fantastic. :) ~Nayah
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
nice. i really liked this one. the characters were written well and your style is easy to follow.
Sarie Venea chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
GAH! I can't even explain to you how GLAD I am that you and ggirl11 are writing H50! It's the BEST! I am sort of totally head over heels for this show and for Steve especially, and your fics make my day like every day. LOVE IT! Please, write lots more! :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
A great story of friendship, loyalty and putting up with the little quirks of the other. GEtting Danno shot was hard to read, though.
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Came across this story on a list from LJ.

Nice to see it posted here. _

Very cute, original and happily heart-warming.

:D
same ol' Tgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
soooooooo good! Just a great story that examines the "bro-mance" I really enjoyed this and will be looking for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Brilliant :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great Story! I loved it and enjoyed seeing Danny and Steve's friendship evolve.
Nilah chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Nice to see you in this fandom too. Liked the interplay. Hope you do more with some more more h/c.
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
XD I love this! haha i feel for Danny, if i can't use my hands in a conversation i can barely talk at all.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Yeah. Italian hand talking! You're bringing back the New Yorker in me. Thanks!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »