Reviews for Not Just Going Through the Hand Motions
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I love it when you and Gem chat! Great story, great characterization, and best of all, great hurt/comfort. Thanks!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lol. Wow. Just, wow. Very awesome :D And long too, major props for that! Very nice, I can't get over how great this one shot was! I especially loved the part where Danny pointed out how Steve has taken to using his hands to explaining thing too lol well, not too since he doesn't even know that he does it himself. And Steve was just as oblivious. Looks like they've been spending too much time together... Pff like that's a bad thing! Lol Anyway... Once again, fantastic job. Keep it up! :D
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I loved every bit of it. The bicker/banter was spot on and it was just wonderful how Steve evolved into hand gestures. Fantastic read.
PointOfView chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Look at he length of this fic! We're getting there girl. *squee*. ((Did you know you have me using that word so much again it is now an auto-fill word on my iPhone. How unbelievably cool is that! And how unbelievably cool are you for feeding me fic in this fandom! I so love you girl! And I have so wandered off topic - I know you are totally shocked, not.))

Okay I have to admit this may be the first review I've ever left before actually reading the fic but I read the synopsis than saw the word length & well I was just instantly overcome with the *squee* I just had to thank you in advance for the perfectly brilliant fic I am about to enjoy reading. Thank you so much!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Now I must go read fic before I totally burst!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Glad that you're still writing - and have settled on such an attractive cast to explore (and bash)!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was so great! I've got to watch a few episodes again, taking note of Danny's wild hand movements! :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4