Reviews for Hetalia Shinobi Powers
ssw777 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I find the current state of the story entertaining. In that it is pleasant to read.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have no interest in the Hetalia series. I HAD no interest in the Hetalia series. Now, I'm not so sure I can keep saying that...

Keep up the great work!
Bmouse chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Dude! This is so awesome! It's very original and was somehow very beautiful and moving without being mawkish. On a shallower note I'm picturing all the villages as chibis now and its so cute it hurts. I want to read Konoha and Suna hijinks now. I'm picturing Suna as this deceptively plain girl who will ruthlessly curb stomp you and keeps Shukaku chained up in her teapot in between jinchuriki.
Chargone chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
heh. this is pretty clever.

kinda get the feeling you could do something ... amusing... with it. similar to the Hetalia comics... only the Naruto-verse's history is a lot shorter and vaguer than the real world's...

ehh, my thoughts on this aren't terribly coherant. i like it though.
B.T. Nagomo chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow. You are awesome. I cannot believe what I just read and what you've just written because of its pure awesomeness. The sheer awesomeness of what you've just wrote cannot be rivaled.

That was awesome...yeah.
Nightmare Senshi chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
o.m.g.

I love this, I really do. I absolutely Love Hetalia and just the personification in here is just wonderful.

I have to agree, why haven't more people done something like this? Kudos for doing it, of course

_
Liradawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I don't know anything about Naruto, but all the same this was an enjoyable read. Your characterization is quite excellent, and gives a bit of insight about what I assume is one of the lands in Naruto's world.
andchipzz chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I couldn't decide whether to like it or not. It gets pretty confusing when Gamabunta appeared, summoned by Konoha... I mean, isn't Yondaime the one who did that? Is Yondaime actually Konoha? Hmmmm...
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
...This is awesome. I can really see it. I love the idea of the Shinobi world taking on personalities the way ours does in Hetalia, and this description fits how I think of Konoha perfectly. It's great! I like the idea of Suna as the cute younger sister...

This is awesome. Well written. Good read. Keep it up!
mangacrack chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
An interesting concept, but with the lastest reveals in the manga I think Konoha ripes itself apart. It was founded by the Uchiha and the Senju, but it only claims the Senju as their parent. With the Uchiha massacare ... it must hurt for Konoha, hurting itself again and again (Orochimaru was of Konoha, Madara and Sasuke are) ... would it mean the other nations see Konoha as insane?

mangacrack
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I enjoyed this, I really did. A friend of mine dragged me into Hetalia about a month ago, and I really like what you've done with the concept here.

Best,

Phoenix
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Better than I thought it would be.
Catilleon chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
An interesting idea and not badly done, but I don't understand the point of using so many brackets.
Joel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is great, why arent there more of these with fictional countries? Wouldn't have minded if it had been funnier though.
leeloolaa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Well, this is an interesting concept, I never thought of what the Hidden Villages would be like as anthropomorphic-personality-thingies. It didn't have a lot of plot, but then I figure that wasn't the point. All in all pretty good.