Reviews for Snowed In
Pokemon650h chapter 15 . 3/9
This story was so great! And I'm happy the reviews left by others made you feel better :3 I had taken a look at this fix a few months ago, but never finished it. Of course, I got curious and wanted to finish it, so I went back and it was awesome! There was now way in hell that I could've expected poor England to break his arm :o That was really well played as a writer! I love to wrote myself, and I find your work adorable and creative! Please continue to write and do more stories!
Random guest chapter 15 . 1/19
This was a great fanfic! I've been smiling like an idiot for hours now because of the fluff, haha
Just sayin', your romance scene was actually pretty good, despite what you think. I don't think I'd be able to write a better romance scene. I think. I've never written one actually, hm..
Dat AN chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! YAASS!
the-geeky-chick chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
GAHH! This story was so adorable! You truely had me on the edge of my seat when talking about Iggy's sickness! Nice job! :)
Chiisaioni chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Delusional Pirate-Iggy is now officially my favourite Iggy! I was waiting for final blow for Alfred, when Arthur would say that he has to get home for little Al. Guess he was a different time pirate :D Still awesome :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Aww :) That was so sweet! You're such a good writer! Thank you for the story :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
#sudden chuckles escape

#grinning brightly

This is beyoooond anything I imagine or expect!

Who would ever thought it would happened like that!

The fever, an infection, delusion, and fall of stairs then bleeding.

God, that was worse! Poor both America, who panicked, and England, who take the hurt.

But it was Incredibly Great!

I LOVE IT! ;D
The Rambler chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
O.o
wooooow. That was... EPIC.
Excuse me while I go skip and throw flowers.
*accidentally hits you with flower bouquet-throwing* ohmigoshimsosorry!
Um... here. Have a cookies! *hides* (::) - enjoy your cookie.
beaniek4 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
This was sooo cute! Great job! :D
Perish Song chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
There were two things that bothered me.
1- Britain used teabags and not the leaves. I know that's really nitpicky, but Britain would never do that.
2- The lovey parts. Britain is WAY older than America. Most people forget it, but there's a point in the anime with THIS. . Britain looks the same age as in the other parts, and America's too young to even talk! So it's kinda weird... especially since they're BROTHERS. Yes, Britain and France were fighting over who gets America as a brother, and America chose Britain. Basically just the yaoi in itself bothers me.
But other than me being extremely picky, I liked it. It was a well-written fanfic what seemed neither too fast nor too slow, and it seemed like I was reading a book. Good job :)
SoarinoverCali chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
OMG! I love this! Even though England is hurt, this is so great! Just amazing! I'm so sorry I didn't write earlier! Yeah? OMGGGGGGGGGGG! I really do love your writing style and the story is just awesome so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
NO! Poor IGGY! So many chapters, so much fabulousness! I shall continue this read. :D
BlueberryKittenLover chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
This was an enjoyable read, I especially liked the part where Arthur thought he was a pirate again...priceless. Oh, by the way, I saw while looking at your profile that you role-play America on facebook, but for some reason the link wasn't working quite right. I would love to role-play with you some time, so if it's alright, could you attempt to perhaps send me the link and see if that works?
C0N2UM3D chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I loved reading this :D in fact, this story inspired me to write something similar! Thank you for writing this!
Starshiner9 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
For some reason, I love killing Iggy too... Great story by the way. I hope you do more stories in the future. :D